Speedometer Bracket Group Interest.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Some of the members might have been watching my thread in "General Discussion"

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/38334-producing-parts-6.html

about producing part. Those of you might already know that I have made a prototype which was tested by one of this forums members ( Erci ) who has provided feedback and photos on the prototype. I'm happy to say that if you guys are interested I can produce the part and get it out to you for a nice and clean speedometer setup on the naked conversions, which is also adjustable front to back for your preferred mounting of the cluster.

The prototype was no powder coated, as you can see it is RAW metal in the pictures. Those produced will be powder coated STOCK BLACK (flat black) unless other color is individually preferred.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'll be more then glad to answer them.

Moderators I apologize if this post does not comply with forum rules, please inform me on this matter.

Other then that, those interested Please put your name on the list:
Price will be determined on quantity produced, the more, the cheaper, I will get a quote once we have minimum of 6.

1. Lean69 ----- New Jersey

1) Lean69 DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 2
2) Erci DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 2
3) Kenward DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 1
4) Fikshunn DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 1
5) Sam5c deposit request sent Qty: 1
6) Twenty8 deposit request sent Qty: 1
7) Slymjym350 DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 2
8) Skooter65 DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 1
9) mrtees DEPOSIT PAYED Qty: 1

Round speedo mount Interest.

1) CCHOUSEKY
2) visions
3) AlexL

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately, those of us with the '04-06 models have a different speedometer with different mounting points. I don't suppose you have any plans to include that group in this?

If so, you'd open yourself up to a lot more business. I've got a home made bracket that works, but it would be great to have something custom that's much cleaner.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately, those of us with the '04-06 models have a different speedometer with different mounting points. I don't suppose you have any plans to include that group in this?

If so, you'd open yourself up to a lot more business. I've got a home made bracket that works, but it would be great to have something custom that's much cleaner.

If I could get my hands on one I can make it. Since current is made of 2 piece, 1 will have to be modified. However i dont have one or know anyone who does. If someone bike is stored or not being ridden right now, and they can put it off and sent it to me, or even take measurements and sketch something up.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent to hear! Hopefully someone will be able to let you borrow the actual speedometer so you can get measurements. If not, I could probably pop mine off fairly easily and sketch something out. I'll see if anyone else can step up with the real deal first, though.

Thanks!

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
3. Kenward

I'm definitely interested depending on the price. I don't plan on going naked for a while, but this seems like a good thing to grab ahead of time.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a broken 04-06 speedo if you want it. One of the screw posts is broken off of the back, but you can still thread a screw in the hole.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Great we have 5, just ONE MORE! I know there has to be at least one more person on here that wants one of these!

Also lets start a "INTEREST" list on the ROUND speedo mount, same as other please put your name on the list, I will Update it in first post tomorrow, right now its bed time. :D :rockon:

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Great we have 5, just ONE MORE! I know there has to be at least one more person on here that wants one of these!

Also lets start a "INTEREST" list on the ROUND speedo mount, same as other please put your name on the list, I will Update it in first post tomorrow, right now its bed time. :D :rockon:

I haven't begun my conversion yet. But if I go with the VS2 kit, would I need your mount? If so, I am interested.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tell you what.. put me down for 2 brackets. I'm sure someone will eventually want to do a conversion and I will have no trouble selling it. I hate waiting :D