Speedometer Bracket Group Interest.

slymjym350

Reaction score
Visit site
Put me down for an 07 one. Of course, if its not too much $$$
I got an 07 speedo I'd like to retro to my 06.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
The Price per part comes out to be $65, includes everything, both parts, hardware and it is Powder coated stock black.

I also got it qouted for 10 & 15 parts the price drop is pretty big, setup fees is whats killing it, material and labor is fairly cheap.

So do we have commitments before I pull the trigger?? :)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Price per part comes out to be $65, includes everything, both parts, hardware and it is Powder coated stock black.

I also got it qouted for 10 & 15 parts the price drop is pretty big, setup fees is whats killing it, material and labor is fairly cheap.

So do we have commitments before I pull the trigger?? :)

Definitely have commitment from me. That's a fair price. What would the price be if we got 10? We're pretty close and I don't mind getting 2 if that's what it'll take to drop the price for everyone.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
You can put me down for the '04-'06 list (if you're keeping one). I agree with Erci...the price is fair, especially for a one-off part. :thumbup:

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely have commitment from me. That's a fair price. What would the price be if we got 10? We're pretty close and I don't mind getting 2 if that's what it'll take to drop the price for everyone.

At 10 produced it would be $50ea / $15ea. less

so far we have:

1) Lean69 COMMITTED
2) Erci COMMITTED
3) Kenward @10 +
4) Fikshunn COMMITTED Deposit Requested
5) Sam5c
6) Twenty8 COMMITTED
7) Slymjym350 COMMITTED

We are 3 away from getting 10pc pricing.

Last edited:

slymjym350

Reaction score
Visit site
Committed... and if its close, I might get 2 like Erci if it drops the price some.

Thanks bud.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok fellas, looks like still no reply from sam5, I will place order for 10 brackets, 2 member are picking up 2 brackets plus 1 for every other member committed, I'm taking 1 myself and I'll eat the cost on 2 extras and keep them just in case somebody else wants them some other time.

Those of you COMMITTED please PM me with your PAYPAL address I will send you $25 deposit request once that's done I will place the order. The remaining balance will be collected after they are ready to ship out. Tracking and insurance will be provided for everyone's protection.

As always feel free to PM me with any questions. :rockon:

-Russ

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If it will help get you guys running; I will buy in for one. I'm sure I will have another project in the future or, sell it off to a member when they come looking :)

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
If it will help get you guys running; I will buy in for one. I'm sure I will have another project in the future or, sell it off to a member when they come looking :)

If you'd like PM me your paypal address and I will send you deposit request.

were at 8 now, 9 if your in.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the delay!!

Pm sent. Only one more right??:)

actually I'll be placing order after you and Twenty8 make deposits, that puts us at 10 :D

PS If you are out of states, I'm unfamiliar with shipping charges, please understand that I'll have to change you extra to cover the difference.

EX: US shipping $5 Europe $10 = Final price $55 instead of $50

Last edited: