SpeedoHealer group buy ???

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sounds like a pretty good rate for the exhaust, I was wondering if I had the Canadian ones shiped to me, and I shipped them on if it would be cheaper ?

I don't mind doing it, but it would take longer. It looks like it would be about $10 to Canada for 6-10 day Priority Mail® International Flat-Rate Envelope shipping. I don't know if I would need to buy an envelope for it or if it comes in one. I think envelopes are only about $2 ish.

Ben
Would you mind looking into the cost for the UK as well?

Nelly

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ben or any other members have a pic of what we are purchashing. I may be interested as well. And like another member mentioned, is it the latest and greatest version of the speedohealer?

For those folks in the UK, hey it's half price! Our U.S. Dollar is almost 2:1, why you worried about the shipping cost so much?

Cheers

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ben or any other members have a pic of what we are purchashing. I may be interested as well. And like another member mentioned, is it the latest and greatest version of the speedohealer?

For those folks in the UK, hey it's half price! Our U.S. Dollar is almost 2:1, why you worried about the shipping cost so much?

Cheers

Cause gas is killing us to over here......

http://www.demonbikesonline.co.uk/more/on/details/08418 Sorry I could not get the link to work at first; its fine now.

Last edited:

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am in for the $10 shipping to Canada. How were we going about paying for this again?

Paypal, and I would like to wait till we have a final count of people before people pay, as we might??? get a better rate if we get more than 15.

Ben

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would you mind looking into the cost for the UK as well?

Nelly

It looks like it would be $12 per at 6-10 days plus the envelope (packaging). That is up to 1lb, so in theory I could put two in there if you guys (You and Doorag) over the pond wanted to sort them out on that side.

Ben

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Cheers

This is the newest version, here is a link to the website with the info about it and a picture.

The last version was just larger than a Compact Flast card, I assume that this one is about the same.

Ben

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like it would be $12 per at 6-10 days plus the envelope (packaging). That is up to 1lb, so in theory I could put two in there if you guys (You and Doorag) over the pond wanted to sort them out on that side.

Ben
That is very good of you Ben, David (Doorag) and I will be more than happy to sort out this end. So count me in as a definite. Our plan would be to ship them to his UK address and go from there.

Nelly

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
The dealer is in Oregon, USA. He said that he needs the payment from one person to get the deal. I don't mind being that person, so in that case, I will need payment from everyone else. I have a paypal account, and that would seem to be the easiest. If you want to pay from a bank account, then it should be $85 + Shipping (in the US that will be $6) so a total of $91.

Once I have all the money, I will give it to the dealer along with everyone's name and address. When I give it to him, he will start shipping out the speedohealers to everyone.

You are more than welcome to contact him. I spoke with Jeff @ procycle 800-496-5516.

I will add to the first post a list of everyone that is in, if you would like to be on/off the list let me know through a PM.

Ben

Hello... I live in oregon.. 2 hours from Eugene. I could pick mine up it would be worth the ride

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't paid either. Who are we paying?

And correct me but did I hear the V4 can switch between two programs. Perfect if thats the case. That way I can still enjoy long trips with the ease of a quick sprocket swap.

Red FZ6 Rocket

Reaction score
Visit site
Great, I just put a 15 tooth in front and 48 out back with a stock length chain but the speedo is way off. Please let me know who and when to send paypal payment. Thanks Ken:rockon:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't paid either. Who are we paying?

And correct me but did I hear the V4 can switch between two programs. Perfect if thats the case. That way I can still enjoy long trips with the ease of a quick sprocket swap.

There is a little confusion in this post. The OP is the one responsable for money. He is the one who started the deal and is the one who must complete it. I was told Monday we can paypal him and hae it shipped to ouy address(US only). Give it a little time and it willl pan out. There are a lot of people wanting this and im sure he is trying to get his ducks in a row.

Last edited:

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah no worries. I just wasn't sure the procedure. I'm sure he will contact everyone and give the run down.

I know its a lot to ask but for the guys that don't have a sprocket yet it would be cool to get a GB for that as well and have it as some sort of a "kit" for us.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah no worries. I just wasn't sure the procedure. I'm sure he will contact everyone and give the run down.

I know its a lot to ask but for the guys that don't have a sprocket yet it would be cool to get a GB for that as well and have it as some sort of a "kit" for us.
Well volunteered mate, whats your paypal and how much? lol

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATE for payment

It looks like I will be placing the order tomorrow (Monday the 28th) unless someone is opposed to it.

If people would like to send me paypal I will be sending out PM's in just a couple of moments for payment.

I will also be asking which wiring kit you wany, I assume it would be for your FZ6, but at least one person asked about a GSXR application.

Thank you all for participating in this buy !

Ben