She's flat Jim.....

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
So over the last week or so I noticed that the back end seemed kind of "squishy". So much so that I made and active attempt to take the corners slower until I could get it isolated.
Made a mental note to check the tires next time I stopped for gas (no tire guage :banghead:) I kicked it and pinched a few times and didnt notice that it was low.

Came out of the game stop Saturday and noticed a lot of **** stuck to the tire (small gravel pieces). So before I hopped on I made an unconscience kick of the tire, and stopped. It was soft. Reached down and wiped the crap off.... one piece stated. Picked at it...... and found it was a nail. :mad:

So now shes at the stealership getting a new dunlop put on (woot, I only live a mile from it, and double woot for buying the "tire protection plan"). They gave me a choice of the replacement stock tire or another dunlop thats better for touring and has better rain handling. Considering that I often ride at night or early morning after It rains, and that I ride to work everyday i picked the rain/touring one.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm glad that tire plan worked out for someone, i have never hear of anyone actually using it when they bought it, sucks that you picked up a nail somewhere but at least it was a slow leak and not a blowout.