San Diego ride - Sat. June 8th

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Video is edited and back up..:rolleyes:
You can watch it in 720p but it doesn't auto matically go to 720p you have to choose it.:)

Tried all combination and you're right.. looks like youtube made some changes. It ignores the hd parameter when clicked through the "watch on youtube" button. Oh well.

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Nice editing, now I can quit worrying about the Black Helicopters coming for me:spank:
720p looks good, hope they repave the Banning side soon cause the ride down to Hemet is very smooth and lots of fun especially the S curves:thumbup:

Jerry

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice editing, now I can quit worrying about the Black Helicopters coming for me:spank:
720p looks good, hope they repave the Banning side soon cause the ride down to Hemet is very smooth and lots of fun especially the S curves:thumbup:

Jerry

Those S curves were my favorite part of the video...that part is on our upcoming ride, right?? :cheer:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video Cliff. :thumbup:
I was watching it on the iPad with sound turned up and Mrs. Lefty asked "what heck is that sound?" I said don't worry, it's only Cliff's SV.. :rockon:

sandctrev

Reaction score
Visit site
I would not mind, in the least bit, if we had to go up and down that road a few times. I like how some of the turns bank. Like a fast mini version of a NASCAR track.