SA Fizzers Christmas show!

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Considering the amount of dress ups you do for flashies it would a joy to see you in a santa suit wolfman! :ban:

Seriously I can imagine the pics of santa on a custom fz6n sleigh. And in a go-kart! awesomeness. do it, do it, DO IT.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Considering the amount of dress ups you do for flashies it would a joy to see you in a santa suit wolfman! :ban:

Seriously I can imagine the pics of santa on a custom fz6n sleigh. And in a go-kart! awesomeness. do it, do it, DO IT.

Yeah, i only dress up when i am getting paid decent $$$ to make a complete tool of myself! :eek:

So when i am not working, the chances of me dressing up for anything, are more than remote...the Yanks have got more chance of catching Bin Laden!

I reckon Mick should be Santa...we need a skinny Santa! Spook would make a great Santa!

And my "custom" FZ6n aint being dressed up either! Would just be my like, that something would melt onto my pipes, or scratch something!!!

The other FZ6...you can do what you want to that....i think Dave's Stuffed Toy should make another appearance....Crazy frog!!!! :eek:

Speaking of which...Toy Run!????

:eek:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geez, forgot about that frog... I think he went into hiding after Mikey got a bit "close" at the toy-run...lol

As you said, toy run should be coming soon, haven't heard anything yet???

:rockon:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From the SA Great website...

The 2010 MRA Toy Run will leave Anzac Highway, Glenelg at 11am on Sunday 12 December, arriving at Hahndorf Oval at approximately 12pm.

At the oval there will be a band, children's activities, including a blow-up castle and Santa. There will also be food and drinks available, motorcycle trade displays and stalls selling everything from t-shirts to jewellery. There will also be run badges available from the MRA stock tent.

Entry to the oval is a toy or gold coin donation. St Vincent de Paul will be collecting the toys for distribution to needy kids. The toys donated help deliver a little Christmas spirit to thousands of children who might otherwise miss out.

http://www.mrasa.asn.au/html/events/toyrun.shtml

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I said i would never ever go again! After the last debacle!!!! Or have we been since???

Hazy Saturday arvo.... :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL,the amount of weight I have lost over the last couple of months is scary !
Funny you should mention it because my wife asked me if I had lost even more today !

Start drinking more beer, and eating more Steak boy! :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not doing the toy run. Evil, event to promote cruelty to bikes:spank::spank:.

Happy to pop up to the oval and drop off a toy though.....then go for a ride.

As for the frog. Jamie is the one who keeps mentioning said frog. Maybe you're worried about the wrong person Dave...lol.:BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Time to warn your loved ones of that you will be unavoidably unavailable on this day due to unforeseen commitments. (Not fun related)

Yep! It wont be any fun for everyone else, when i kick their butts on the Kart track! :D

Disclaimer: my aspirations far outway my ability, but not my waist size!

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Due to a commitment my wife made 2 months ago...and I was reminded about this morning it looks like im out unless i can work out alternatives and negotiate with her.

Sorry guys.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am I right in thinking that at this point, we have Mikey, Dave, Spook and myself going on Sunday???

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm in, unless everyone starts pulling out at the last minute, in which case I am packing a rod, swag, and beans, and heading to the Grampians:BLAA:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spook? Stumbles? C'mon guys. If you aren't going fess up quick so I can go get my new tire tomorrow, as this one won't get me to the Grampians and back...lol.

On second thoughts, maybe I'll just go anyway, and be back for Sunday:BLAA: