SA fizzers Go Kart Challenge....1st ever!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I'm in the mood for thread revival lately. When are we gonna do this....lol....sorta fell orf the radar:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I'm in the mood for thread revival lately. When are we gonna do this....lol....sorta fell orf the radar:thumbup:.

Cheers
Mike

When i pull my finger out and get it organised....have been a bit busy of late...PA off work, kids, gigs, women, shop, selling events, trips to interstate, the list goes on....one day soon, i will get my act together...

:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of interest... are the karts any good? My friends took me to the one at eastern creek and I wasn't impressed compared to my bike or even a car it was boring! Maybe that says more about how I drive and ride than the karts tho :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of interest... are the karts any good? My friends took me to the one at eastern creek and I wasn't impressed compared to my bike or even a car it was boring! Maybe that says more about how I drive and ride than the karts tho :D

Have no idea hopw good the Karts are...not that stressed about it really, more interested than flogging my mates, beating the boys from the bike shops, and sinking a few coldies after...but i have heard they are ok...just dont brake....get some momentum, and use your mates as brakes!

:rockon: