SA Fizzers Christmas show!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rightio SA Fizzers, it's that time of the year again! Fugging Christmas! :eek:

And you know what that means...Wolfy throws a Christmas party!

This year...not at my house! not at anyone's house!

This year....Go Karts at Gepps Cross....The SA Fizzers challenge day!

Who's up for it....Sunday December 05....I reckon about a 10am kick off for Kart Racing...followed by a pub lunch!

who's interested????

:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a great way to start the "silly season". I'll be driving down there though. Last time I went there, the drive home a very slow one and I was was sore for days after. Not how you want to feel when getting on a bike...lol

Off to program a reminder into my phone :)

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They so need to build these kinds of places in the hills. Lol. Get a bit of 3D action on the karts, not to mention the ride to and from. Ah well. Out into the desert we go.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm....um, i went to the Go karts at Richmond today....not a bad track, but not as good as Gepps Cross....pity, cause the Rex Hotel is just down the road from the Richmond Kart joint, and the Rex does a pretty decent feed!

Which Pub we going to go to for lunch after the Karts at Gepps Cross People???

Am thinking that somewhere back towards the City might be a good option...like the Hampstead...decent front bar tucker, in a Sports Bar! and it's about a 10 minute drive from the kart joint!

Thoughts???

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Coopers Ale House on Pulteney Street does a wicked steak. Meadows hotel does an awesome hamburger!

Depends if we want to incorporate a ride into the festivities.

I think a ride to lunch after the Karts could be on! Only problem is, the idea of a "ride" might scare some people off the event! :D

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
I know what you mean. I mention a ride and the thread dies for a week before being revived by you...

Pity really as I enjoyed that first breakfast ride we all went on. Epic eats, great turn up and a good ride.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know what you mean. I mention a ride and the thread dies for a week before being revived by you...

Pity really as I enjoyed that first breakfast ride we all went on. Epic eats, great turn up and a good ride.

Well, I reckon Matty, his mate Jason (CBR1000rrrrrrrrr) Gazza, Mikey, Spook, Dave, myself and maybe a couple of other ring in's, should be up for it!

Hopefully, the new fella, Scoby, who I met at Yamaha Pitmans, will also join us for Christmas celebrations.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well, I reckon Matty, his mate Jason (CBR1000rrrrrrrrr) Gazza, Mikey, Spook, Dave, myself and maybe a couple of other ring in's, should be up for it!

Hopefully, the new fella, Scoby, who I met at Yamaha Pitmans, will also join us for Christmas celebrations.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpity Bump bump

Gee, well, that worked...i posted this bump 20 days ago....:banghead:

So, who's gonna come and get their ar$es kicked by my 11 year old son on the Go-Karts???

And, who's coming for a Schnitty after???

:D:D:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know me. I'm always up for a schnitty:BLAA:.

As for the wolf cub kicking my rump.......he has the weight advantage, but I tend to cheat:eek:....lol.:Flip::D