SA fizzers Go Kart Challenge....1st ever!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok boys, or should i say, all you SA Fizzers....lurkers included! yes i know your out there, some of arte even registered members of the forum....

Well it's time to go racing.....i wanna put together a Go-Kart racing night out at Pooraka, at the new outdoor track out there, with decent karts, that do at least 70km/h.

Obviously i would like to do a group booking for at least 10 people!

So my idea is to have an "SA FIZZERS" V's the "The Rest"....

now there are at least 8 of us from SA on this forum.....and we only need a minimum of 5 to make a team as such, i reckon.

As for the rest...well that could include people like Yamaha World Staff, Maxi Moto staff, Boltons Staff, generally people we know from the industry, or your mates...altough if we get enough people interested, maybe some of our mates could be on the SA Fizzers team....yes, ring in's.....

Anyway, am thinking Sunday arvo to early evening....in about 4-5 weeks time....

if enough of you are interested, i will find out the deal, re cost, etc.....

if we get enough interest, prizes could be sought out from our friends at the bike shops!

what do you reckon boys?

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a hoot to me :thumbup:

If my wife isn't working and the price is right count me in .

EDIT: Never raced a cart in my life ,so don't expect too much ,lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a hoot to me :thumbup:

If my wife isn't working and the price is right count me in .

EDIT: Never raced a cart in my life ,so don't expect too much ,lol

dont need experience, just a devil may care attitude to stuffing it into corners, and dont be hesitant to use your "mates" as "brakes"!

:spank::ban:

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
Last time I went karting was 5+ years ago for my birthday...I won :thumbup:

I am defiantly interested. Prizes etc would be a bonus.

Here is another Idea Wolfman....

Two Wheel Obsession Kart Kup!
SA Fizzers Vs The Rest

Winner inscribed on the cup and it can stay at the new workshop for all to gaze at the glory. Once a year should not be too hard to sort out.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well it looks like we have a bit of initial interest, which is great...could well become the "Two Wheel Obsession SA bike riders Go Kart challenge", with more than two teams....maybe 3 or 4 teams......people, as usual, i am on it!

this could be a lot of fun!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, Maxi Moto, and Yamaha World have shown interest.....a team each, and i think i might be able to organise a "TalentWORX" team, from my list of Models...yes, that's right, an all female team, an all female team, full of model types!

So there could be at least 20 of us out there, wobbling about!

Am going to pull a few details together in the next few days, and post some details...stay tuned!

:thumbup::rockon::cheer::spank::eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, Maxi Moto, and Yamaha World have shown interest.....a team each, and i think i might be able to organise a "TalentWORX" team, from my list of Models...yes, that's right, an all female team, an all female team, full of model types!

So there could be at least 20 of us out there, wobbling about!

Am going to pull a few details together in the next few days, and post some details...stay tuned!

:thumbup::rockon::cheer::spank::eek:

Models? Yammy world folks? Has it occurred to you that these folks all way about 40kg less than us?...lol. We don't stand a chance.
:spank::spank::spank::eek::D

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Models? Yammy world folks? Has it occurred to you that these folks all way about 40kg less than us?...lol. We don't stand a chance.
:spank::spank::spank::eek::D

Cheers
Mike

yes i did think of that...but just about everyone is lighter than us! anyway.....our cornering technique od stuffing it in hard & fast....sounds rude, dont it.....will hold us in good stead! i hope! oh who cares, there will be beer and food afterwards!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes i did think of that...but just about everyone is lighter than us! anyway.....our cornering technique od stuffing it in hard & fast....sounds rude, dont it.....will hold us in good stead! i hope! oh who cares, there will be beer and food afterwards!

Food?...lol...Cool. There ought to be plenty of that. Dunno about the Yammy world guys, but models aren't usually among the recognised "big eaters" groups:eek::ban::D...LMAO

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Food?...lol...Cool. There ought to be plenty of that. Dunno about the Yammy world guys, but models aren't usually among the recognised "big eaters" groups:eek::ban::D...LMAO

lol! i reckon the models will out eat more than the bunch of "sparrows" at Yammie World!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol! i reckon the models will out eat more than the bunch of "sparrows" at Yammie World!

Not if it's salad...lol..they look like a soft bunch of salad eaters to me.(Ok, I'd better do well after that comment, have to get 'em on here to have a look...LMAO).

Ought to be a good day. I'm a big fan of soft smooth skin. I reckon Steve from Maxi's and the Yammy world boys'd have that covered....he he he:rof::rof::rof:

How's that for a gauntlet toss?...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not if it's salad...lol..they look like a soft bunch of salad eaters to me.(Ok, I'd better do well after that comment, have to get 'em on here to have a look...LMAO).

Ought to be a good day. I'm a big fan of soft smooth skin. I reckon Steve from Maxi's and the Yammy world boys'd have that covered....he he he:rof::rof::rof:

How's that for a gauntlet toss?...lol.:D

too much oil of ulay i say.....i use 100 grade sandpaper to keep up my youthful good looks! :eek:

anyway...we will have momentum on our side.......

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
too much oil of ulay i say.....i use 100 grade sandpaper to keep up my youthful good looks! :eek:

anyway...we will have momentum on our side.......

I don't need to hear any more about your lube....lol:eek:.

Momentum is gonna hold us in good stead in any collisions methinks (Ramming speed Mr Sulu!:Flip: