SA Fizzers Christmas show!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spook? Stumbles? C'mon guys. If you aren't going fess up quick so I can go get my new tire tomorrow, as this one won't get me to the Grampians and back...lol.

On second thoughts, maybe I'll just go anyway, and be back for Sunday:BLAA:

I reckon Spook is a big danger to pull out! Now that Jay aint coming! If there is only 3 of us, it's hardly worth the trouble is it???

Am glad i knew better, and didnt organise another Barbeque! :eek:

:(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A little Birdy tells me that Dave is still keen!

So, it has to be an 11am kick off now,as Aidins Birthday Sleepover finishes at 10.30am...

Was also thinking that the Richmond Kart Mania would be better, closer for all of us that are going, and the Rex Hotel is just down the road....which has a decent feed available!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A little Birdy tells me that Dave is still keen!

So, it has to be an 11am kick off now,as Aidins Birthday Sleepover finishes at 10.30am...

Was also thinking that the Richmond Kart Mania would be better, closer for all of us that are going, and the Rex Hotel is just down the road....which has a decent feed available!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Squark, squark....DOH! Just got thorugh texting Dave with 10AM kickoff, and Gepp's cross Karts....lol...Sheese!:BLAA:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK. Ricmond, 11AM, Rex for lunch. We're all on the same page now:thumbup:

Phew, texting, and messaging, with my Bro, Jamie, and Dave....I just about wore the numbers of my keypad, and keyboard...lol.:eek::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hehehe, that poor phone...lol

Cya's Sunday boys, I better start my diet so I can have a little bit of weight advantage!!!

:rockon:

I'm eating extra food ,renowned for it's production of methane...I'm after the afterburner effect...lol.:BLAA:

I'm just fat, too lazy to diet, and i am resigned to the fact that i will have to resort to cheap, dirty tricks to get anywhere near the front...

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing as i got knocked off my bike by a pedestrian this morning on y way home from work, i am very unhappily pulling out boys! My hands and knee's are grazed, my neck is sore, and i am very very pissed off!

Sorry to let you down Dave & Mikey, but $hit happens, and it just happened to me!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing as i got knocked off my bike by a pedestrian this morning on y way home from work, i am very unhappily pulling out boys! My hands and knee's are grazed, my neck is sore, and i am very very pissed off!

Sorry to let you down Dave & Mikey, but $hit happens, and it just happened to me!

No worries Jamie. I just read of "the incident", cant believe it. Hope you're not too battered and bruised.
Get well mate, we can do karts any time.
:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All good. I'll be popping in at some point to see if I can give you a hand setting things straight again.:thumbup:

Last edited: