Revolutionary new cable lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, I started a thread over on the FZ1 sister site. I linked back to this thread as well as your FB site. Hope this gets you more sales! Also, on FB, since I have my friends list sorted with a Motorcycle group, I suggested your page to all of them who are not on this forum. I'm off to repeat this thread on the FZ6R site as well. :thumbup:

Wow, that's great Eric! Thank you very much! It will definitely help to get the word out.

Oh by the way, I have a custom link to the FB site now, EZ Glider Cable Lubricator | Facebook

I don't know if the old one will work any more. Hopefully, but I'm not sure.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you just got your first FZ6R order. :thumbup:

And two guys there are going to re-post on the R6 forum and several Track Day forums. Look for a lot more orders soon Travis!!

MikeNO2 said:
I'm interested in this, my brother's F4i has some major issues with his front brake. It's really stiff.

Going to post it on the R6-Forums.

Heineken said:
Money sent! )) I'll start posting his thread on a couple of trackdays forums I'm part of.
By Monday I hope he will need a bigger truck to deliver the goodies to the USPS/UPS ).

jspansel

Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool! I will be sending my order here in the next few minutes! Picking this up for my R6! This is and will be making its way to MANY other forums!

:rockon:

Thanks FZ1 for spreading the word :D

EDIT: Order placed!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

jspansel

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like someone else on the R6 forum just bought one! Good job man! Seems you got yourself a nice little product here :thumbup:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis,
Just got my order yesterday, looking forward to using it. Thanks for the fast shipping. When can we buy stock in your company?! LOL Its good to see all the new orders coming in for you. Good luck!
Joe:thumbup:

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Travis, ignore posts like this.

Great job :thumbup:

Yes, almost 200 years ago, some wacko named Sylvester Howard Roper thought he could build a bicycle powered my an engine. What a crazy and stupid and unsafe thing to do. Who would go for something like that?

Thank goodness he did ;)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Based on comments from the other sites, you might want to get the tractor trailers ready to roll Travis! :D They are all now spreading the word as well. You might be on every forum out there inside of the week. I hope the orders continue to grow!

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
Received my kits today, looking forward to lubing the old girl up and a nice smooth grip and wrist action in return.
Thanks.

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Travis,
Order placed and payment sent!!! I look forward to smoother operating cables. I'll be sure to spread the word. :thumbup:
Thanks,

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy superhuman postal worker Batman!!!! That was fast. ordered Tuesday morning and in my mailbox Thursday morning. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm afraid that I'll get depressed when I can't ride it after. I just looked out the window to 10" of snow with another 6 on the way. The -10F this weekend won't help that either :shakehead:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Chip! Hope it works well for you (when your bike thaws :thumbup:).

Thanks to everyone else too who has ordered one, it's nice to see so much interest! I've been getting some good questions too. There are certain ones that I keep seeing, so I've put together a little FAQ to hopefully address the most common ones. I've copied it from the EZ Glider Facebook page:

FAQ:
Q: Aren't you just overcharging for an off-the shelf tube?
A: No. I started with off-the shelf tubes, but nothing worked perfectly. Available tubes are the right size but too floppy, or the right stiffness but too large. After some research and development, I determined the right combination of material and dimensions, and custom extruded the tubing just for this product.

Q: Why do you offer motor oil? Don't you know that's bad for cables?
A: My manufacturer (Yamaha) recommends motor oil for the cables, so I started there for the first generation product. It is proven to work, and won't void my warranty. I am developing a dry type of lubricant, but again nothing off the shelf is perfect, so I'm formulating my own. I hope to offer this by Spring 2011.

Q: Can the syringes be refilled?
A: I can't guarantee they can be refilled. Over several months, the plunger swells with oil, preventing it from being drawn back to suck up oil. This doesn't affect the injection of oil, but the plunger can't be drawn backwards at some point. I do sell refill kits for a lower price that include three pre-filled syringes with no tube

Q: Do you ship internationally? What about customs?
A: I have shipped to UK, France, Singapore, Australia, and Canada with no problem. I do ship internationally, but higher postage rates apply, so contact me for pricing.

Q: Do you do group buys? My friends and I want to save some money.
A: I do group buys. Have a representative from your group contact me for details.

I know it's hard to tell just how narrow this tube is, so I've taken a picture of one threaded through a WD40 tube, with room to spare:
TubethruWD40tube.jpg

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis,

If your kits include the lubricant, like said motor oil, make sure you check that your shipments doesn't fall under dangerous goods or hazardous materials? There are certain items that cannot be shipped with the USPS. FedEx & UPS will, but it must be declared, and you have to be qualified to ship these type of goods. A lot of common products like perfume, spray cans, anything with reminants of fuel is a no no through the mail.

Really not sure if motor oil is considered hazardous. Since you are not the original manufacturer of the oil, you can't ship under ORMD, which allows the manufucturer to ship without Hazmat documents.

Just my .02

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis,
I just used the cable lube kit...........MAN, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Thank you again for fast shipping, great idea, and a great product! I hope the orders keep coming!!!:rockon:
Joe:thumbup: