Revolutionary new cable lubricator

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a product that I have been working on for some time and I'd like to introduce it to you. It's much simpler and faster to use than any other cable lubrication method out there.

The patent pending cable lubricator I've developed is quite simple. A small diameter hollow tube is placed between the control cable and sheath, and oil is injected precisely where you need it. This system requires minimal disassembly of your bike compared to other products, and is much faster and less messy. Each kit comes with an injection tube, and three syringes pre-filled with oil (one for each cable).

Lubricating your cables will help alleviate a difficult to pull clutch lever, and also help reduce twitchiness in your throttle. Try it out - you will be amazed at the difference!

Spring Sale! Free shipping through 5/1/12. Go to www.ezglidercablelube.com to take advantage of the sale price.

Enjoy!
Travis

DSCF5897.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF5899.jpg

DSCF5902.jpg

TubethruWD40tube.jpg

Here is a how-to video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF43XTc3io8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF43XTc3io8[/ame]

Last edited:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Good stuff... couple things...

1. I'm shocked you were able to get [email protected] :eek: :D

2. You may want to clarify your post a little regarding price. You mentioned a kit includes 3 syringes, but if someone glances over the 1st picture and the price right above it, it looks like it's $10 per syringe. "$10 per kit" may help out a little more with sales.

3. Lubricating cables is something motorcycle owners are supposed to be doing on a normal scheduled basis. Hit on that, don't make it seem like an optional extra we can do.

4. What kind of oil is in these?

5. I'm assuming these are pretty easily refillable for multiple uses, right?

6. I'm pretty interested... I'm all about helping out the entrepreneur, being one myself and all :thumbup:

Last edited:

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work dude !
Could you price up 2 kits sent to the UK for me please?

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good stuff... couple things...

1. I'm shocked you were able to get [email protected] :eek: :D

2. You may want to clarify your post a little regarding price. You mentioned a kit includes 3 syringes, but if someone glances over the 1st picture and the price right above it, it looks like it's $10 per syringe. "$10 per kit" may help out a little more with sales.

3. Lubricating cables is something motorcycle owners are supposed to be doing on a normal scheduled basis. Hit on that, don't make it seem like an optional extra we can do.

4. What kind of oil is in these?

5. I'm assuming these are pretty easily refillable for multiple uses, right?

6. I'm pretty interested... I'm all about helping out the entrepreneur, being one myself and all :thumbup:

Thanks! It is $10 per kit of three syringes and one tube.

As specified in the manual, the lubricant is motor oil. Rotella T 5W-40 synthetic.

Single use. The syringes can't be re-filled.

How many would you like? :D

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! It is $10 per kit of three syringes and one tube.

As specified in the manual, the lubricant is motor oil. Rotella T 5W-40 synthetic.

Single use. The syringes can't be re-filled.

How many would you like? :D

I don't buy that the syringes are single use. They're syringes...you had to fill them somehow.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think it's so revolutionary. Don't quit your day job.

Here's the difference between theirs and Chemiker's which I've already used and worked flawlessly.

Here's a quote from one of dri slide's distributors which will illustrates my point:

"LickNotes: Make sure to have a rag handy to clean up any excess lubricant. This stuff works great, but will leave a nice dark gray stain if left on your frame or parts."

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think it's so revolutionary. Don't quit your day job.

I have that one, and while nice it doesn't work as well at all. The tube is much larger and can't be threaded into the tight space between the cable and sheath and is metal and therefore not as flexible. The worst is that the bottle is huge and it is very difficult to control the lubricant delivery compared to mine.

Try it and you'll see!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I never thought of lubing cables like this before, we have syringes and cannulae lying around at work, I will grab some when I go back after the holidays! Thanks for the idea! :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been greaseing the un-greaseable with syringes for decades in my proffesion as a mechanic....good idea to sell it ready to go ..... :rockon: :D