Revolutionary new cable lubricator

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Travis,
I went for a ride yesterday and stalled out twice because the controls were SO smooth! Thanks again.
Joe:thumbup:

Athello

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested, but I see that it was developed on a red FZ6, and therefore couldn't work right on my far faster blue one. Too bad. :spank:

Kidding of course, and to steal a phrase from woot.com: "I'm in for one". I, too, HATE lubing cables and will gladly pay what amounts to a tank of gas for one!

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered!

Since it's the middle of a bitterly cold winter here, I'm actually ordering now to use one of the tubes on my snowblower. No kidding! The Fizz will just have to share 2/3 of a syringe on each cable. Unless you can throw in a 4th for an extra couple bucks?

The cable for the snowblower chute angle tends to stick when it gets really cold, so I'm hoping this does the trick. 5w weight motor oil should still be fairly thin at sub-sub-sub-freezing temps, I hope.

New market for you beyond motorcycles and bicycles? Hmmm.... :thumbup:

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome idea, man. I own a motorcycle repair shop and lubing cables is the least favorite thing I do. I hate it so much that I'd rather keep a spare cable with me than lube the one I have. That Motion Pro tool is a piece of **** and just makes a mess.

I'll be ordering a set from you this spring, for sure. Again.. nice work!

Oh.. and you need a YouTube video demonstrating this in action. That will definitely do some selling for you.

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys, the orders went out today.

I have been getting a lot of requests for a youtube video. I'll make one this weekend and post it up. Thanks for the tip!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
EZ Glider has gone multimedia! Here is the how-to video. I have a new found respect for actors, it's hard work!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF43XTc3io8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF43XTc3io8[/ame]

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Travis. :thumbup:
I think that short video illustrates the awesome simplicity of your product.
Well done.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
can you show us where the oil come out the other end? I think you have to take something out otherwise the oil won't drain....speaking from experience

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How many takes did the video take Travis ?? or is it Tom Cruise now :eek: :D

With acting like that you'll have a spot on Oprah next :thumbup:

Haha, thanks mate. It took like a million takes. I could do an outtake reel like in the movies!

It turned out pretty good in the end, but yeah now I know what Hollywood actors go through.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video Travis. I posted the youtube link on the FZ1 and FZ6R threads too. :D

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
can you show us where the oil come out the other end? I think you have to take something out otherwise the oil won't drain....speaking from experience

The oil is not intended to drip out the other end of the cable. One syringe should lubricate the cable along its length with no excess. When I lube it, I inject a whole syringe in the cable, and haven't seen a drip out the other end.

06fiz600

Reaction score
Visit site
I received it in 2 days! The instructions were simple, and probably the easiest maintenance I've done on the bike! :thumbup:
I especially noticed smoother throttle response after using the product.
thanks!