Post your BOTM pic here for December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: I think so too, but too many people told me to post it for BOTM. To me it is just plain depressing!!!
At least now it is all cozy, cuddled up to a golf cart in the penalty box at the old arena for the winter.
It Christmas'y Steph.

Nelly

J

jsteinb95

*bump*

I would like to see atleast 30 entries this month. Surely more than 10 people have an FZ6. :rolleyes:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will try my luck again. Just gotta get the bike outta the shop, after this latest round of mod's is complete, and find a decent spot to shoot the fizzer, with something other than my mobile phone for once....Lol!

:thumbup:

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Technical question here: how are you folks posting the linked thumbnails of your photos? Do I need to be using a different browser to do that? Thanks in advance!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Technical question here: how are you folks posting the linked thumbnails of your photos? Do I need to be using a different browser to do that? Thanks in advance!
Ok, as I have said many times before...I am not the most verbose person ever but I will try to explain it without tangling my fingers...or brain.

Here goes nothin...

Upload your picture as usual, but do NOT hit submit.
On the "manage attachments" pop up, right click on the attachment you want to have show up big.
Go down on that list and there will be "properties" click on that. Another pop up will appear.
Copy the whole "http" address that is shown.
Go back to your post and click on the postcard (mountain and sun) then paste the http address that you have already copied.
Hit submit at the bottom of your post.

Did I miss anything you brilliant techies out there? I think I got it all. If you have any questions you can pm me too :D

autobahn70

Reaction score
Visit site
DSC_0022.jpg
[/IMG]
Here's mine

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
haha, can i post that picture that didnt' get chosen last month because I ended up buying it and it doesnt' have the writing on it anymore...hi res...but i already posted my track pic...i guess i'll save it for Jan :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would like to see a few more of the Auzzie members of this forum enter...it's lonely being the only Aussie that regularly submits an entry....c'mon lads, pull your collective fingers out, and get to it!

:spank:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Would like to see a few more of the Auzzie members of this forum enter...it's lonely being the only Aussie that regularly submits an entry....c'mon lads, pull your collective fingers out, and get to it!

:spank:

No:Flip:dont want to. Have you lot ogling over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.