Post your BOTM pic here for December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, i decided on a picture for my December entry.

10136d1226505889-another-commute-into-work-pics-006.jpg

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it is a powerbronze double bubble dark smoke screen, I love it and it works well without being any larger than stock.

J

jsteinb95

Get your pics in! Voting will start on Monday Nov. 17.....that means you have until Sunday.

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess all the board people like water looking back at previous winners. I am going to have to shoot something cool with water next month.

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Here goes nothin...

Upload your picture as usual, but do NOT hit submit.
On the \"manage attachments\" pop up, right click on the attachment you want to have show up big.
Go down on that list and there will be \"properties\" click on that. Another pop up will appear.
Copy the whole \"http\" address that is shown.

Thanks, Steph. But where are these being uploaded????

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking towards Stinson Beach, just north on the Golden Gate Bridge. My picture has lots of water in it too! That oughta count for something...

This is always the best thread. The problem is we have too many real photographers and people with significant creative talent submitting pictures...

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, as I have said many times before...I am not the most verbose person ever but I will try to explain it without tangling my fingers...or brain.

Here goes nothin...

Upload your picture as usual, but do NOT hit submit.
On the \"manage attachments\" pop up, right click on the attachment you want to have show up big.
Go down on that list and there will be \"properties\" click on that. Another pop up will appear.
Copy the whole \"http\" address that is shown.
Go back to your post and click on the postcard (mountain and sun) then paste the http address that you have already copied.
Hit submit at the bottom of your post.

Did I miss anything you brilliant techies out there? I think I got it all. If you have any questions you can pm me too :D

OK. I know this is a stupid question, but how do you upload your picture as usual?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some awesome entries this month, here's my offering, was hoping to get out and take some nicer shots, but time has got way from me This one's taken on the side of the cutely named Cuddly Creek Road in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia...was the perfect day for riding. More of a bike shot, than a scenery shot though.

:thumbup:

View attachment 10186

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
damn Wolf, I just love that tank hugger! Fits your bike so well. Wouldn't look good on my red Fizzer though :(

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love December because I get too see alot of my family that I dont get a chance to the see the rest of the year. In the spirit of the season I busted out the decorations for my pic.....Take care everybody and stay safe through the holidays (when they arrive..I know its only Nov 15, but it is for the DECEMBER BOM...;) )...:thumbup:

DSC01261.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.