Pics of Today's Ride + Was it You?

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I did a nice 215 mile loop today. Weather was great and the roads were clear. I passed an 2007+ blue FZ6 that was heading north on Rt. 1 in Bodega Bay at around 12:30PM...was it you? ;)

Here's the ROUTE I took

So here are some pics for anyone who cares to look....

Looking down at Stinson Beach, CA
3336958562_e3c6cff355_b.jpg

Out in the middle of farm land...no traffic other than the occasional motorcycle
3336130539_9285f4841b_b.jpg

Brittany Spaniels are the best dogs on the planet
3336973028_b76eeef129_b.jpg

the best
3336134819_4d5fe11c65_b.jpg

Up on the side of mount Tam
3336139961_70de5e8d02_b.jpg

My favorite thing about living in San Francisco vs. other cities is how easy I can get out of the city into the mountains/countryside/oceanfront
3336977998_ddff7656b9_b.jpg

Last edited:

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pictures! :thumbup: I miss having spaniels, we've had 2 English Springers and I agree that Brittany and spaniels in general make awesome dogs.

One of my trips that I'd really like to do is take the FZr up the coast from San Diego, hang out with my cousin and his wife in the city, then head home. I'll have to find some of those roads if I ever make it up!

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! I did a very similar route on Friday, although the weather wasn't as good. Today I was busy painting my fence all day long... :thumbdown:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Nate, thanks for posting these. Just gorgeous weather in Calif. today. I hope everyone here that lives under snow conditions during winter gets back on the road soon.

mjbzak

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah I really hate living in upstate ny past two days have been wonderful temp wise but of course it has to rain i wanted to ride so bad today but nope it had to pour all day long:mad:. so yeah i really wish i lived somewhere i could ride year round. ok thats all the ranting for now

gcheng

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, I think I was there around that time. I was doing the BARF North Bay ride with these guys. Did you see these bikes too? I don't recall seeing a silver naked FZ. It was good riding today! Too bad Hwy 1 was clogged with slow drivers, but that's to be expected.

IMG_0715.jpg

Anyway, I didn't take many good pics, but here's a couple of them.

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

J

jsteinb95

Yes....it was a perfect day here is CA! Awesome pictures Nate. Glad you had a nice ride.

BTW: I've seen about 3 different FZ6's where I live, in IE. I always do the,"hey, that's an fz6, I wonder if he's a member!?" :D

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, I think I was there around that time. I was doing the BARF North Bay ride with these guys. Did you see these bikes too? I don't recall seeing a silver naked FZ. It was good riding today! Too bad Hwy 1 was clogged with slow drivers, but that's to be expected.

dIMG]

It's hard to tell my bike is an FZ6 from the front. I gave a big wave. You were hanging off and riding with some other bikes that do look like the ones posted.

Should have ridden with me...I had zero traffic issues all day!

I really want to ride again tomorrow but can't.

Last edited: