Pics of Today's Ride + Was it You?

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Nate, thanks for posting these. Just gorgeous weather in Calif. today. I hope everyone here that lives under snow conditions during winter gets back on the road soon.

Thanks... Today we got another 10 cm snow. I'm going crazy any minute now if the weather don't get better soon:(

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree that Brittany and spaniels in general make awesome dogs.

Yeah, my Brittany made it to 17 and a half...would have been 18 this coming May 5th :( So in his honor, here are some more pics:

3336971448_3ce5dd5b97_b.jpg

3336972276_61d211665e_b.jpg

3336974366_a5e9229a42_b.jpg

Here is my guy shortly before he passed away
2647939089_08a43058fa_b.jpg

i can't wait to get out of this crappy snow and rain to get out riding again

I know the feeling having just moved to Cali in December

What about monday :D

Can't do it. 95% of my sport riding / touring will be on the weekends

awesome photos of sanfran! looking forward to going there in the near future, man it would be great to do it on an FZ as well!

They rent them!

If it had been south and the FZ had been red, that would have been me...

I take it you were on 9 etc.? How were the conditions? Damp in the morning? Roads clear for the most part? Traffic? Blinding sun in the morning? Or was it just peachy?

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
hmm come out to skaggs man, just a tidbit further up the 1, i went there 3x this weekend, friday after work, sat & sunday. Saw a guy and he said it was his 5th time of the week.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
hmm come out to skaggs man, just a tidbit further up the 1, i went there 3x this weekend, friday after work, sat & sunday. Saw a guy and he said it was his 5th time of the week.

I know, I know...really want to figure out a way to realistically work Skaggs into my weekend rides w/out having to slab it. I generally leave my place between 8 and 9 AM and like to be back before dark. In order to stay on the twisty roads all day AND hit Skaggs, I need to make some good time. My other problem is, the first section of skaggs coming of Rt. 1 sucks....and then the roads on the other side are not that great either....but the west end of skaggs is even worse so turing around and going back isn't much better.

I hope to find some better ways to make it up there and back that dont' invovle highway, traffic, or ****ty pavement.

Thoughts?

This will all be less of an issue when the days are longer.

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
I take it you were on 9 etc.? How were the conditions? Damp in the morning? Roads clear for the most part? Traffic? Blinding sun in the morning? Or was it just peachy?

I was in 9 on saturday...it was ok..not much of a traffic..yes..kinda damp conditions..but..except with a road work of abt 100 mts ..I think it was ok...35 was good too..

Last edited by a moderator:

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
Go on a BARF berryessa loop, ill hook up with you and well go to skaggs, backroads of course, but ill be on my new K9 pearl white 750 :Flip: