Other Hobbies

it is cool to have covered over 3,100 miles on a bicycle we have climbed over 86,000 vertical feet (Cascades, Rockies, Tetons, Black Hills and lots of rollers in Mn & Wisc.

I am excited about buying the FZ6..... when do the 2008's come out and would you wait if you were me... I already have the Harley and am keeping it so I can wait if it were worth it....

You guys and your expensive hobbies! I play Ultimate and Disc Golf, you could spend more on a picture of my FZ6 than I have on discs for the last 5 years!

I also cook, Alton Brown is my hero. Gourmet chef on a BMW!

I play guitar too. I also play piano but not near as good as guitar. lol I use to drag race but it got to be too expensive for me. Working on old Mopars is another hobby of mine. Gaming is another one. Performing magic and card tricks is yet another.( Everybody's thinking "DOORK!" right now. lol) Hunting and fishing. Attending car shows. I guess that's enough for now.

LOL I wish I could say been there, but most of the time I'm still there. I have improved since I started, but every time I'm doing really good ( par or -1) I notice and think "man I'm having the best game I've ever shot" and normally its all down hill from there!!!

Or, "Blimey, I've played this ball for last 6 holes ...... oh! Did anyone see where that went?"

I play guitar too. I also play piano but not near as good as guitar. lol I use to drag race but it got to be too expensive for me. Working on old Mopars is another hobby of mine. Gaming is another one. Performing magic and card tricks is yet another.( Everybody's thinking "DOORK!" right now. lol) Hunting and fishing. Attending car shows. I guess that's enough for now.
Dork no way mate, im begining to think if we ever get to the point of arranging a global meet. We are sorted in terms of entertainment. We have the ability to fly us there, some of us could cater, some of us could provide music. We all ride. New world order or what?

Mark up another cyclist. I grew up on a farm so started with knobbly tires, but in the last couple of years I've moved over to the road side of things.
Hope to get a few big rides in next year, if the FZ6 does not get in the way ;)

My favorite hobby is homebrewing, I know from other posts that I'm not the only one here that does that (Shaggy). I have been brewing my own beer at home for 17 years. I would love to turn my brewing hobby into a career someday. I also love skiing and hiking.

Cheers,
Chuck

I would love to homebrew. What do you guys recommend for a beginner? I'm gonna need a complete how too!

Find a friend that brews, get together, drink some of his homebrews, and make some of your favorite style of beer, there are actually clone recipes for just about every beer you can think of.

Cheers,
Chuck

Woodworking, love to build things. Finished a new dining room and the wife's sewing room recently. Next I am going to do tiling for the first time. Starting with the downstairs bath then after figuring out mistakes, do the kitchen. Turning two of the kids old bedrooms into one large living room.

Other stuff: Online gaming with CoD4, Kayaking, and watching the Red Sox

Studio1.jpg

This is my home music studio, I used to play live a lot but haven't since last July...
DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

...and a couple shots of my woodworking shop.

I also enjoy skiing, gourmet cooking (AB's my hero too!) and nature photography.

Studio1.jpg

This is my home music studio, I used to play live a lot but haven't since last July...
DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

...and a couple shots of my woodworking shop.

I also enjoy skiing, gourmet cooking (AB's my hero too!) and nature photography.
Very nice wood shop. I build custom stands and canopies too. Its a blast.

Back