Ordering OEM parts in Europe

fazer_warrior

Reaction score
Visit site
hi everybody :)

I was wondering, where could one order OEM parts in Europe? apart from the Yamaha dealerships! the local Yamaha representative office (that's in Bulgaria) is simply driving me crazy: they need something like a month or two to deliver an order and after that they tell me a price that's 50% higher in comparison to what they initially told me??? :mad:

anyway, 10x a lot in advance!

What do you mean with oem parts? Like oil filter, air filter, plugs etc? You can find them in ebay.

All the OEM parts I have ever needed have been day-to-day or over the weekend delivery.
I don't think it would be a problem to get the parts here in Denmark, - but I would think we should compare prices first; In general Denmark is not a cheap place to get anything (expect computer hardware).
If nothing else I could get the parts and send them on.

In Hungary this is 1,5 -2 week (to order OEM parts). When I order something I have to pay about 50% when order and I have a paper with the price and the details of the OEM part.

If it good to you, I can order you parts and send it to you by post or something...

Back