yamaha fazer fz6 2005 parts

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello to everybody!

I haven't seen the thread about spare parts for fazer fz6 2005y., so I decided to open a new one. I had a crash and I'm looking for online pages for yamaha parts. According to my investigation, boats.net is the best site (with cheapest parts). I allready ordered some things from them and everything was ok, shipping app. 2 weeks to Croatia (Europe). Does anyone know about some other sites besides OEM - they seems to be a little more expensive... Thanks in advance. (If the parts are well preserved I could consider used parts also...)

Kind regards to all Yamaha drivers from Croatia. :D

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Perhaps a list of the items that you are looking for. There are a number of members that have excellent conditions used parts that they no longer need.

Just a thought.

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Perhaps a list of the items that you are looking for. There are a number of members that have excellent conditions used parts that they no longer need.

Just a thought.

1. windshield
2. front upper body (blue)
3. visor (side 1 and 2)
4. stay 1
5. handlebar
6. speedometer assy
7. fuel tank (blue)

thanks for advice :thumbup:

So if anyone has one of theese, please contact me.

Last edited:

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
1. windshield
2. front upper body (blue)
3. visor (side 1 and 2)
4. stay 1
5. handlebar
6. speedometer assy
7. fuel tank (blue)

thanks for advice :thumbup:

So if anyone has one of theese, please contact me.

Maybe any of these links can help:

1. Windshield (tall)
2. cowling (new, red)
cowling (new, blue (don't look at the picture but at colourcode) ("Sonstige:Blau ==> Extra info: Blue"))
3. visor (new, right side, blue)
visor (new, left side, blue)
4. /
5. handlebar (new)
6. Speedometer (used: 50,000km)
7. fuel tank (used, blue)
fuel tank (2) (used, blue)

And check out this site: http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de
Most of the items summed up above come from this (online) vendor.
You can even choose to go for the newer fairing (s2) or even naked; they have almost all parts available!!

Grtz,

Degake

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe any of these links can help:

1. Windshield (tall)
2. cowling (new, red)
cowling (new, blue (don't look at the picture but at colourcode) ("Sonstige:Blau ==> Extra info: Blue"))
3. visor (new, right side, blue)
visor (new, left side, blue)
4. /
5. handlebar (new)
6. Speedometer (used: 50,000km)
7. fuel tank (used, blue)
fuel tank (2) (used, blue)

And check out this site: http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de
Most of the items summed up above come from this (online) vendor.
You can even choose to go for the newer fairing (s2) or even naked; they have almost all parts available!!

Grtz,

Degake

Wooow thanks a lot for this, you really made the effort. But there is something I don't understand. I thought every article placed on ebay should be on ebay.com - the main ebay site. Since I saw those links you sent me, I'm sure that's not like that. I'll check and on motorraeder.de for parts, it's great that they have the possibility to search in english because my German is schlecht.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Uh, mottorraeder.de is pretty expensive some articles even double, comparing to boats.net...

Sorry, didn't take a look at boats.net....
When shipping from the U.S., don't forget to think about customs!
They can add up real quickly...
I thought you won't have to clear customs when the items come from within the E.U.
So maybe, make a phonecall to someone at customs, and see what the costs could be and do your math :thumbsup:

Grtz,

Degake

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Wooow thanks a lot for this, you really made the effort. But there is something I don't understand. I thought every article placed on ebay should be on ebay.com - the main ebay site. Since I saw those links you sent me, I'm sure that's not like that. I'll check and on motorraeder.de for parts, it's great that they have the possibility to search in english because my German is schlecht.

It's the "Belgian version" of eBay (translated to dutch ;)).
You can replace the "benl.ebay.be" of the link to "www.ebay.com" and all will be like normal :)

Grtz,

Degake

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, didn't take a look at boats.net....
When shipping from the U.S., don't forget to think about customs!
They can add up real quickly...
I thought you won't have to clear customs when the items come from within the E.U.
So maybe, make a phonecall to someone at customs, and see what the costs could be and do your math :thumbsup:

Grtz,

Degake

I didn't forget about customs, and I think they are different from country to country. Since Croatia is not in the EU currently, for me it's the same if order from EU or from USA. Thanks anway. ;)

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot for comments, I found a guy from Craotia, selling all front plastics + headlight + plastic holder + windshield for only 410€. The only problem is that plastics are not in a colour that I need. Do any of you have experience in plastics painting? I would like to do it on my own, so I can choose a bit different colours from original. I want unique bike. :)

zg fazer600

Reaction score
Visit site