Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think he does.

But good video ssky, that clearly shows no break light. He even admits he didn't put on his brake, but he did slow down. He is acting like he didn't see the giant SUV there. Pffft yeah right.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Video not available in my location.
I read the text though. This case is going to make a few lawyers a nice Xmas bonus. Without re-reading the whole two threads has Cruz got a MC licence?
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

The lawyers are going to get really good Xmas/hanukkah bonus. There has been no mention about Cruz's license, so I'm assuming he has a license.

All the talk about license has been about Miese who has no license, several tickets for driving/riding with no license and an active case against him in Mass for no driving on suspended license.

I don't think he does.

But good video ssky, that clearly shows no break light. He even admits he didn't put on his brake, but he did slow down. He is acting like he didn't see the giant SUV there. Pffft yeah right.

I still think you can see a brake light. If you turn the YT setting up to 720p and watch from 0:25-0:26, it looks like his light comes on.

Also someone had made a point about disconnecting the rear brake light switch. I wish whoever posted that picture with the lines drawn on it, as if it was for physics class, could post it again. It's obvious he's slowing down.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Could be light reflecting off of the range rover headlight, I am pretty sure that those lights come on automatically

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The douche bag Christopher Cruz was interviewed, and well, I'll let you all watch and decide.

Christopher Cruz, Biker Charged After SUV Gang Assault, Says He's Not Responsible - Yahoo
LOL! What a tool, logically it's this simple:

1)He's a TERRRRRIBLE biker, with the worst sight imaginable.
or
2)It was intentional.

There's no way in hell anything, ANYTHING he said was truthful. He's just scared ****less of all the negative publicity and being under the microscope of the law.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I came across this story this morning. I am sorry if this was already posted.

Undercover NYPD Cop Watched SUV Driver Get Beaten

I understand undercover officers do not want to risk their cover being blown, but I usually imagine that to involve unsavory characters, not the general public.

I saw this too. An bystander with an iPad took video of the undercover cop breaking windows. What's the thought process for this guy?

"an innocent man, his wife, and child are being threatened and I'll just add fuel to the fire?" NOT!! What is this world coming to?

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
The man that smashed the windows was not the undercover cop. That loser was Reginald Chance who was recently arrested.