Nice day for a ride

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The air felt cooler this weekend. Was a very pleasant day for a spin on the bike. Saw a lot of other bikes today. Practiced "the wave".:D Getting used the new bike. Really enjoying it at this point. Looking forward to some more cooler weather!

I wish it were cooler here. Thursday it was 101 in Banning, Ca. Four of us road up to Idyllwild, Ca. We've had unusually hot weather in SoCal. I still wanna ride. Up the coast is supposed to be really nice right now! happyker is traveling up the coast as we speak. She couch surfed here for about 4 days and did the ride with us. I did a little wrenching for her and now she's up the coast.

I wish it were cooler here. Thursday it was 101 in Banning, Ca. Four of us road up to Idyllwild, Ca. We've had unusually hot weather in SoCal. I still wanna ride. Up the coast is supposed to be really nice right now! happyker is traveling up the coast as we speak. She couch surfed here for about 4 days and did the ride with us. I did a little wrenching for her and now she's up the coast.

Hopefully, the wrenching was in a cooled off garage. Nice of you to do that for her. I bet riding up the coast is something to behold. Have heard it is a really gorgeous ride.

Has everything gone back to normal from the fires? The air quality ok now? Glad you guys made it through that alright.

I have a friend who lives in Mtn. Shadows and she says it still smells like a campfire sometimes when the winds are right and naturally it's worse after it rains.
But things are slowly getting there for them over there....they have already started rebuilding :)

Hopefully, the wrenching was in a cooled off garage. Nice of you to do that for her. I bet riding up the coast is something to behold. Have heard it is a really gorgeous ride.

Unfortunately not. It was outside in the heat but at least I had shade some of the time and the wrenching was at different intervals.

I've been up the coast in a cage but you know it's got to be much better on the bike! :BLAA:

Back