Nice day for a ride

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The air felt cooler this weekend. Was a very pleasant day for a spin on the bike. Saw a lot of other bikes today. Practiced "the wave".:D Getting used the new bike. Really enjoying it at this point. Looking forward to some more cooler weather!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish it were cooler here. Thursday it was 101 in Banning, Ca. Four of us road up to Idyllwild, Ca. We've had unusually hot weather in SoCal. I still wanna ride. Up the coast is supposed to be really nice right now! happyker is traveling up the coast as we speak. She couch surfed here for about 4 days and did the ride with us. I did a little wrenching for her and now she's up the coast.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish it were cooler here. Thursday it was 101 in Banning, Ca. Four of us road up to Idyllwild, Ca. We've had unusually hot weather in SoCal. I still wanna ride. Up the coast is supposed to be really nice right now! happyker is traveling up the coast as we speak. She couch surfed here for about 4 days and did the ride with us. I did a little wrenching for her and now she's up the coast.

Hopefully, the wrenching was in a cooled off garage. Nice of you to do that for her. I bet riding up the coast is something to behold. Have heard it is a really gorgeous ride.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has everything gone back to normal from the fires? The air quality ok now? Glad you guys made it through that alright.

I have a friend who lives in Mtn. Shadows and she says it still smells like a campfire sometimes when the winds are right and naturally it's worse after it rains.
But things are slowly getting there for them over there....they have already started rebuilding :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully, the wrenching was in a cooled off garage. Nice of you to do that for her. I bet riding up the coast is something to behold. Have heard it is a really gorgeous ride.

Unfortunately not. It was outside in the heat but at least I had shade some of the time and the wrenching was at different intervals.

I've been up the coast in a cage but you know it's got to be much better on the bike! :BLAA: