Need some Votes! How about some support fellow fz6'ers!

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Well this is sort of a win!

Terasen Wacky Tacky Sweater Contest - Vancouver Canucks - Fan Zone

Need some votes - Vote for me Mike Williams

Johnny sent you a message.

--------------------
Subject: Congratulations from the Canucks!

Congratulations - Your Wacky Tacky Sweater photo submission has been selected for the final 12!

It's time for the fans to vote on a winner... You, your friends and family can visit our website to vote as many times as you like at Terasen Wacky Tacky Sweater Contest - Vancouver Canucks - Fan Zone

Thank you for entering and best of luck!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright! Are you happy now! Happy New Year!
Hey I'm part French Canukian! Crazy Bastids! with crazier sweaters! Hahaha :rockon:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG, some of those sweaters were hysterical!! You got my vote! Let us know the final results! :thumbup:

CoFZ6

Junior Newbie Trainee
Reaction score
Visit site
Being a Colorado Avalanche fan anyone wearing a Canucks sweater gets my vote for tackiest sweater. :D Good luck.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Thanks for the Votes, looks like I am leading. Prize is two tickets to a game and a replica jersey.

you are allowed to vote multiple times. Keep em coming! Thanks!

"Vancouver Canucks It's been close, but Mike Williams is starting to pull ahead in the Terasen Wacky Tacky Sweater Contest. Jen Kluftinger and Kelly Wilkinson are on his heels with voting on until Wednesday, January 6. Have you voted?

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the Votes, looks like I am leading. Prize is two tickets to a game and a replica jersey.

you are allowed to vote multiple times. Keep em coming! Thanks!

"Vancouver Canucks It's been close, but Mike Williams is starting to pull ahead in the Terasen Wacky Tacky Sweater Contest. Jen Kluftinger and Kelly Wilkinson are on his heels with voting on until Wednesday, January 6. Have you voted?

I didn't realize it wasn't a one time deal. I voted for you again today. Bump this up every day so we can be reminded again! (Old-timers disease!!) :rolleyes:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
WHAT A DAY!

Thanks for the votes! I won.
I am very pleased to inform you that your submission for the Terasen Wacky Tacky Sweater contest has been voted as the winner by our fans!
* One(1) pair of tickets to the Vancouver Canucks home game vs. the Nashville Predators on Monday, January 11th, 2010
* One(1) Vancouver Canucks replica jersey (Total approx. value of Grand Prize $550).

But even better I also won a 2010 Ski-Doo today in another contest from Marks Work Warehouse here in Canada!

Thank you for entering the Try it, Love it, Show it Contest on the Mark's Work Wearhouse Facebook Page. I am writing to let you know that we have chosen your entry as the winner of our Try it, Love it, Show it contest . Congratulations! You have won a Ski-Doo Snowmobile.

Ski-Doo Snowmobile total value of $10878

Skandic SUV 2010 Model
Skandic%20SUV%20550F%20Black%203-4%2009-sm.jpg