My UK Fz6 N Supercharged/nitrous Streetfighter.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Fighter,

At this point I believe I owe you an apology. Based off the information you provided in the beginning and throughout the thread, the bike really didn’t appear to be yours. Thank you for your calm manner while discussing these issues.

With that being said, it would still be nice to get a hold of some drawings for those triple clamps. I myself have access to a couple Makino’s, Hass and various mills. It would be fun to make one of those sets.

Also, I would suggest that during the winter season you look into putting a standalone system on the bike. I would suggest the Motec system. In short, Power Commanders are garbage, it wouldn’t surprise me to see a 30 hp gain just be switching over and getting a good tune with in it. You will also be able to do live tuning… no more cutting the bike off after each pull to upload new maps between pulls.

Motec

When you get the billet crank, be sure to post some pics of the tear down so we can see how that shaft is attached.

-bryan

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Fighter,

At this point I believe I owe you an apology. Based off the information you provided in the beginning and throughout the thread, the bike really didn’t appear to be yours. Thank you for your calm manner while discussing these issues.

With that being said, it would still be nice to get a hold of some drawings for those triple clamps. I myself have access to a couple Makino’s, Hass and various mills. It would be fun to make one of those sets.

Also, I would suggest that during the winter season you look into putting a standalone system on the bike. I would suggest the Motec system. In short, Power Commanders are garbage, it wouldn’t surprise me to see a 30 hp gain just be switching over and getting a good tune with in it. You will also be able to do live tuning… no more cutting the bike off after each pull to upload new maps between pulls.

Motec

When you get the billet crank, be sure to post some pics of the tear down so we can see how that shaft is attached.

-bryan

Yeadont worry about it ill get ya the drawings done sometime they are really a nice bit of kit.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fighter,

Motec

-bryan

Humble pie being eaten here too, thanks for the photo's. Still stand by what i have said earlier...that is one hell of a bike....period!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The more pics I see the more I'm loving that bike.....What a beast:steve::steve::rockon::rockon:

Still want to hear it screaming...lol.:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

rebel1974

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome bike m8, couple of friends had seen it about in derby and told me about it, very impressed :rockon: keep er lit and between the hedges bruv peace. (bestwood posse):smoking:

rebel1974

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice 1 M8, going done to NEC this friday so if a wee short man with belfast accent says ello that will be me. (nice work keep er lit) (and shame on all you doubters mixing it, makes me think why they so suspicious what they hiding eh ????):Flip::liar:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see you put a window in the clutch cover. Did you make the retaining ring for that from something else or did you have it machined?

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So Fighterboy, what are the chances of a step by step "How-to" on building a bike like yours?

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
IMO I think that people would defintely be interested. This is a very diverse fz which is unique and interesting.