My UK Fz6 N Supercharged/nitrous Streetfighter.

NLB

Reaction score
Visit site
I still have the bike it's awesome!!

Hi fz6fighterboy!
What happend with your build list step by step,what you have promise..???:))
How it work your gsx1400 project?
The forum is dead,or what??
Ok: my bike is not yamaha(cbr600f4i) at first i dynoed it on stock,but i have a wrong number of power,because it was a german bike,and stopped at the 100hp at the crank..
I have running a lot of circle,when i found one guru who have seen before german bike,and know what must to do with im.
After 20 minuts,and off one iron thing,my bike have the full power 95rwhp
After all i have rebuild the engine,and add a tuning camshaft,with adjustable gear,porting head,full acrapovic exhaust system with leovince race muffler,k&n,block off plate,carter gas eliminator,pc3usb.
Result:108rwhp,61nm I run with this configuration 3-4 jears.
Now i built forth my bike:
Vfr800 swingarm,mv agusta rear frame,full mv agusta bodywork,fuel tank modyfication,arrow footpeg,alu airbox,its ready..now i wait for the gsxr1000 fork,caliper,sp2wheel,homemade double muffler,supercharger,and intercooler.
:)

fz6nAndy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have read every page. Seen every picture. I honestly think it is an awesome project. Shame about the doubts half way through. The reason it is so special, is because YOU have sourced all the info and gone ahead and built your bike. Its one of a kind for that reason. Keep some secrets on your mods, the suspense is great lol. All the best. Ride safe:thumbup: