My UK Fz6 N Supercharged/nitrous Streetfighter.

ross_mct

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow Joe, great bike! I'm interested in doing the same supercharge mod on mine, but being in Zimbabwe its a little difficult to get parts. Anyway, the step-by-step write would be usefull and much appreciated :thumbup: Once again congrat's on a truely amazing and beastly machine!

Torquemata

Reaction score
Visit site
F-boy,

Your bike is sick, mate, kudos to it!

Shame that here in Brazil we don't get the parts to do modding like that... it's sort of a rich man's pastime with all the embedded taxes that we have to pay. Almost everything we get here is increased by a factor of at least 1.5x.

Anyhow, nice killer bike matey!

Cheers,

-- Torque

heath_AU

Reaction score
Visit site
What do you mean without gas? You mean you are running straight NOS?

I didn't think this was possible since the primary purpose of NOS is to provide a concentrated dose of oxygen to the burn cycle. You would still need gasoline to burn. Fire needs: 1) flame 2) fuel 3) oxygen

NOS cannot be used as a fuel. Its actually inert gas (and not flammable at all)
It merely provides SUPERcooling for the charge air to increase density and hence absorb more fuel.

: )

Last edited:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
That is incredible :eek:
Has this had a feature in Streetfighters mag?
If not,send it in fella ;)
Why the FZ6 though? to spend that kind of dough on a 600 does seem strange,but hey it's certainly unique and sure aint lacking in the power dept!

Good job.

wolfrace999

Reaction score
Visit site
Its news to me that there stopping MFN. Yea i still got this bike but bought another to streetfighter as this one is finished its a gsx1400 tho thort id go bigger this time :BLAA:

nice one

haven't heard it official just rumors. lawst time i was there at end of last summer someone said it was going to be the last meet

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Why has your bike changed reg no's?

10046d1226301257-my-uk-fz6-n-supercharged-nitrous-streetfighter-my-bike-2.jpg

10391d1227103453-my-uk-fz6-n-supercharged-nitrous-streetfighter-joes-bike-2.jpg

Seems to have gone from an '03 reg,to an '04 :confused:

Did you bin it or something?

Last edited:

fz6blue

Reaction score
Visit site
Why has your bike changed reg no's?

Seems to have gone from an '03 reg,to an '04 :confused:

Did you bin it or something?

Read through this thread before and remember something about the owner putting a personalised plate on the bike - if I am right in thinking his name was Joe and the '3' was the closet thing to an 'E' to make his name on the first line. I might be wrong and can't remember which page he mentioned it on, but you have the pics the wrong way round.. the '04' is actually the older bike without the USD fork mod.

BTW how much would a swingarm like that set a guy back? Its the ugliest bit of my bike and wouldn't mind something a bit nicer like yours.

Last edited:

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
BTW how much would a swingarm like that set a guy back? Its the ugliest bit of my bike and wouldn't mind something a bit nicer like yours.

I believe Metmachex do those swingarms for about £500.

JMC also do nice arms, with lots of options for around the same price.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
when i say without the gas i mean that its making 200 wheel horse power without the nitrous activated. 240 with. I had the kit custom built for 4500 pounds.

MY MIND IS TOTALY BLOWN!!!! WOW!!! an AWESOME machine you have built sir!!! :drool: :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon:

Astennu

Reaction score
Visit site
What a bike!!!

200HP on the wheel from a 636cc engine :rockon:

I would love to hear that beast in action!!

I will be looking into a Big Bore kit for my FZ6. Looks like a good compromise compared to upgrading to a FZ1 Fazer.

Bore is the diameter of a piston. But how can you fit bigger pistons with out changing more to the engine? Because the current pistons are smaller. And just fit the holes in the block. With bigger pistons you will also need to increase the size of the holes in your engine blok? or is it me?

Last edited: