My UK Fz6 N Supercharged/nitrous Streetfighter.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing the squish area on his head was changed during the porting an polishing to accommodate the blower. I'm dying to learn the details of this thing.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Baddest FZ6 I have ever seen. Only thing I would change is those gawky looking spouty Scorpions to Laser Quads or 2Bros..

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
way too gaudy for me, but to each his own. now if that bike was all satin black..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that would be sweet.

fantastic mods though, I'd love to "give 'er the beans!"

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea been thinking of changing the exhausts to the laser quads. Think they look mint.

Nah, go the 2 Bro's...they sound freakin amazing....like nothing else out there, and with that donk, they would sound freakin insane!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
:scared::drool::drool::bow:That is very impressive! Lots of work and time went into that thing. The paint (as others have said) is not my style but very nice none the less. Post up some more pics/specs. :bow::drool::drool:

Ah yes and :welcome:

Also I shot you some rep because that has to be the sickest FZ I have ever laid eyes on!!!!!!!

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
:scared::drool::drool::bow:That is very impressive! Lots of work and time went into that thing. The paint (as others have said) is not my style but very nice none the less. Post up some more pics/specs. :bow::drool::drool:

Ah yes and :welcome:

Also I shot you some rep because that has to be the sickest FZ I have ever laid eyes on!!!!!!!

Wait till ya see the rest of the paint before ya say that ya dont like it. Its the terminator theme. Ill try and get some more fotos for ya.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait till ya see the rest of the paint before ya say that ya dont like it. Its the terminator theme. Ill try and get some more fotos for ya.

I think you may have mis-understood. Its not that I don't like the paint I am just more of a solid color kind of guy. I appreciate the work and craftsmanship but murals/crazy paint on any type of vehicle is not my cup of tea. I like them more simple and clean.

fz6fighterboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I think you may have mis-understood. Its not that I don't like the paint I am just more of a solid color kind of guy. I appreciate the work and craftsmanship but murals/crazy paint on any type of vehicle is not my cup of tea. I like them more simple and clean.

a wernt been funny with ya pal but it does look alot better on the other side. ill get some more pics up soon.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WHOAH!:jawdrop: That is sick mate:rockon:. Love your work:thumbup:. Can't wait to see some more piccies:cheer:.:bow::bow::drool: If I ever win the lottery I'll be shooting you a PM...lol.:D:thumbup: If you can get a handle on the computer side of things I'd just about give my right nut to hear that beast sing:rockon:.
Cheers
Mike