My tires match again!!!!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol just picked the bike up in a snowstorm, fitted nicely with fresh Pirelli Angel ST's!

The thread about mixing tires made motivated me to post this up :thumbup:

I was previously running an Angel ST on the back and the stock Dunflop you get on a Versys on the front... front was dangerously knackered and i needed seals done on my USD fork :spank: Figured i'd get an inspection while i was at it!

Anyways guy was pretty cool about it. i tossed the stock pipe on the night before just to make sure it passed... took bike down.. he looked at my back tire and said he wasnt sure if that would pass inspection, i said throw an angel on the back too! (was gonna need to replace it soon anyways for my trip :D)

Anyways i got so used to pushing the bike into turns because that front was so beat and flat... pulled out today and went to do a weave like i'd normally do to try and help scuff the new tires in... boy i scared myself! She dove down like a Torpedo bomber!

I can tell the front sticks ALOT better even in the rain than with mixed tires... feels like your connected by a rail to the road lol.

Anyways bikes set for the season and i just felt like sharing lol... that being said NY is the only place i know of that can be 85F one day and snow the next...wtf mate :rolleyes:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How much snow did ya get? I saw some pics on the news, crazy stuff! And people think we get alot of snow here in Colorado! It was 82 here today.