Moved to Boston

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
Finally made the move to Boston last night to start my new job at Boston Medical Center. The bike is staying in SoCal until I get settled in, then I'll have her shipped out here to join me. Anyone in the area want to grab a beer?
Rob

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the East Coast Rob! Perhaps I'll have to head to Boston and have a beer with you, Tom and whomever we can get to meet up! :D

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man, you're gonna love Boston. I was just there visiting family/friends. I HIGHLY recommend you go to Roggie's sport's bar. The food is excellent (a little pricy though) and there are at least 10 big screens...

There are so many good places to eat...what do you like? Polish? African? Vietnamese? It's all there, and it's good...hahaha I just realized I haven't eaten dinner...no wonder I have a one-track mind.:BLAA:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the move and your new job!

You're gonna miss your bike..... :(

I already do, Kazza. But not as much as I miss my family.:(

Welcome to the East Coast Rob! Perhaps I'll have to head to Boston and have a beer with you, Tom and whomever we can get to meet up! :D

That would be awesome. I know there are tons of members here in the New England area. When I get the bike up here, we'll definitely need to get a ride together so I can show you guys how we do it in Cali.:thumbup:

Hey man, you're gonna love Boston. I was just there visiting family/friends. I HIGHLY recommend you go to Roggie's sport's bar. The food is excellent (a little pricy though) and there are at least 10 big screens...

What do you like? Polish? African? Vietnamese? It's all there, and it's good...hahaha I just realized I haven't eaten dinner...no wonder I have a one-track mind.:BLAA:

Are we talking women or dinner? J/k... I like all foods. Just got done with a nice Thai place near my cousin's apartment that was amazing. I know I'm going to gain a crap load of weight out here.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rob,
Good luck to you on your new adventure in Bean Town!
And all you forum members out there please take care of our SoCal brother! :rockon:

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to New England. Get that bike out here so we can ride! I did 200 miles through Western and Central MA last Saturday.

You going to be in the heart of the city our outside in the burbs?

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Rob, Welcome to MA. I've been know to have a beer or two, I'd love to get together and say hi, even better if some of the other local forum members can meet up with us. I'll watch to see when is a good time, or PM me.

see you soon.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the support guys, it's been great getting to know the SoCal crew and I'm looking forward to meeting the New England clan as well. I'll be living on the South End so that I'll be walking distance from my hospital, Boston Medical Center. I'm having a bit of trouble finding an apartment that has any parking options for the bike, so I fear having to street park her and just go buy a really nice cover or something. I mean she is a Street Triple, but that doesn't mean I want her on the street all night... all alone... in the cold...:(

Anyone from the area have any advice on parking options or what they do with their bikes? I know one of the guys told me he just street parks his bike, but I'd really rather prefer getting her off the street, even it is still outside parking.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Rob sorry I couldn't make it to the bbq 2 wks ago, my wkds have been insane lately... glad to hear the move went well. Good luck with the job...

amason85

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to MA!! I just did a 243 mile ride to North Adams. We did the Mohawk trail and it was great!!! I would be interested in meeting for a ride and beer.