Most ridiculous cute pet pic contest

Never seen fish like that before. Are they some species of \"angel fish\"? Brilliant colors, anyway!:thumbup:

They are Cichlids, from the Amazon, called Discus, they come in a massive variety of different colours, are very expensive, and hard work to keep...lots of water changes, etc.

:Flash:

First is my oldest, 4-year old Roxy, doing her trick with "daddy"

Second is Sully, just being himself (about 1 year old now, that pic is a few months old)

And finally, our baby, Reece, just saying "Hi"

Meet Peanut, she loves watching TV. Mostly kids shows (bright and move quickly) or Rockband
tattoo001.jpg

Here she is at the cottage wanting to get off the deck to see the kids.
Grammastrailer008.jpg

And to prove she sorta has eyes lol
Grammastrailer011.jpg

Wow! So many awesome pictures, I wouldn't know who to pick - some of these are hilarious!:D Thanks Wolfman about the species. Keira - Sully is a gorgeous cat! Beautiful, smart looking dogs out there. :Flash:

Abacall, your first picture there could seriously win an art photography show. The perspective, subject material, expression - all awesome! Thanks for sharing the cool pics.:rockon:

Why do my fish tanks never look that good. :thumbup:

Anyway this is Spitfire resting after an another night of activity.:rolleyes:

OMG....he is so freaking CUTE! Can you just send him to stay with me for a few weeks? He would get plenty of lovin! :)

Here are mine:
Pic 1: Tigger and Hooch (R.I.P)
Pic 2: Buster
Pic 3: Jessica
Pic 4: Azazel
Pic 5: Belle

Is that a nice Salt Water fish tank in the background, J? Cute pets & cute kid by the way. :thumbup:

Is that a nice Salt Water fish tank in the background, J? Cute pets & cute kid by the way. :thumbup:

Thank you! :)

No, it's fresh water. There is only one fish in there now (a Pacu)......he ate the rest! :D He is over a foot long and about 2 1/2 inches thick. He's my little buddy.....he rubs his nose (face, whatever) against the glass if you put your finger by the glass. They're supposed to get up to 2 feet long, but the tank is only a 50 gallon, so he has no room to grow!

Thank you! :)

No, it's fresh water. There is only one fish in there now (a Pacu)......he ate the rest! :D He is over a foot long and about 2 1/2 inches thick. He's my little buddy.....he rubs his nose (face, whatever) against the glass if you put your finger by the glass. They're supposed to get up to 2 feet long, but the tank is only a 50 gallon, so he has no room to grow!

I had a shark of some sort like that once...ate everyone else in the tank, then grew so big he could'nt turn around in the tank anymore...had to het rid of him when he kept jumping out of the tank...knocking the cover clean off in the process...lol!

My fish like TV, whenever you turn the TV on...they come to the TV end of the tank, and watch...i kid you not! Asked a guy in an Aquarium shop about this, and he said it's quite common, apparently, they like the bright colours, and think it's other fish!

I had a shark of some sort like that once...ate everyone else in the tank, then grew so big he could'nt turn around in the tank anymore...had to het rid of him when he kept jumping out of the tank...knocking the cover clean off in the process...lol!

My fish like TV, whenever you turn the TV on...they come to the TV end of the tank, and watch...i kid you not! Asked a guy in an Aquarium shop about this, and he said it's quite common, apparently, they like the bright colours, and think it's other fish!

He's not a shark.....he is a cousin to the pirahna. He's got big teeth and he eats dog food! :D

When the cats come near the tank he follows 'em and opens his mouth. People think I'm crazy when I stick my hand in there, but he has never bitten me.

LOL @ watching TV. I like fish.....I can just sit and stare at 'em for hours......especially when you throw in some goldfish. :Flash:

Ok here are my (sort of) cute pics.

The first two are Sadie (R.I.P)

The Second two are my puppy Boston, Oliver.

Back