Most ridiculous cute pet pic contest

My wife got another funny pic of the little guy. The look on his face still cracks me up.:D

How did I miss this the first time around?!!!??!?!!???!!!!!111

This is Penny. She's really my girlfriends, but I think she likes me more;)

Our Son...lol...Keen.

2985878284_dbe1287731.jpg

2985876816_cbedefdde1.jpg

Was hoping Ghost Weim might see this thread....hint hint!

Got the hint! ;) And, be careful what you wish for...

I have to explain the beach scene though. Tara (my Weim) and I were on the beach at Door County and my husband snapped the shot. It is one of my favorites.

The one of her in the field was when she was really young - she loves to play fetch.

And here are a couple more.

Must explain the one with her on her bed. She nurses toys - she did it from the time we picked her up and still does it to this day. Her mom had the habit also.

Got the hint! ;) And, be careful what you wish for...

I have to explain the beach scene though. Tara (my Weim) and I were on the beach at Door County and my husband snapped the shot. It is one of my favorites.

The one of her in the field was when she was really young - she loves to play fetch.

Your right about that beach picture...really nice composition to it me thinks! My wife and I think Tara is a beautiful weim. Thanks for the pics.:Flash:

These are pics now that I have Vinnie. The other picture was one from my Mother in law, before we got him.

Vinnie (Vanilla) is the Mini Pomeranian and Peanut is a Shih-Poo.

Unfortunately, i don't have a dog yet, though I'm hoping to adopt one in about a month.

In the meantime, here are some dogs I associate with:

My sister and her dog Ginger
1435691526_19063d88a2.jpg

My fiance's parents' chocolate, Zoey
s640x480

My fiance's parents', um, mutt, Maggie
s640x480

A black and tan that we dog-sit from time to time, Dell (BIG boy)
s640x480

The black lab we're hoping to adopt, Willy
2989400900_5d07859d34.jpg

Willy and his little brother Woody don't get along anymore, and are getting into some pretty serious fights. We're looking to adopt him so his "parents" can live in peace in their house again. He's 5 years old, and fully trained (yay!). The only problem is that he doesn't like wood floors or stairs, both of which our new house have, so it is yet to be seen how that turns out.

Boston Terrier (Coco) V.S. another Terrier at the park
IMG_0537.jpg

Mmmmm... Water - Can I have some?
IMG_0544.jpg

Protection Dog Training - I was almost teary-eyed when I saw the salvating Dutch Shepherd being brought by the trainer
Protection%20Dogs%20August%202006%20015.jpg

"Good Boy, Good Boy..." In the meantime i'm trying very hard not to be taken down by the 100+lbs puppy.
Protection%20Dogs%20August%202006%20019.jpg

This is the strange looking dog my mother in law bought for my daughter. She lives in California and is coming up next month to deliver this mugwump. I only hope it is not as goofy looking as it is in this picture. My son laughs every time he sees the picture, says \\"Vinny is smiling at me\\" I just see the insanely tiny butt and the painted on eyebrows...

Steph,

that is either the thing from hell or it`s a pre-wrapped microwave oven meal.

Whatever it is it is not a dog.

Look at it`s eyes..it is seriously scarey.

Come back on and tell us how cute and loveable it is...

Steve

Steph,

that is either the thing from hell or it`s a pre-wrapped microwave oven meal.

Whatever it is it is not a dog.

Look at it`s eyes..it is seriously scarey.

But when you get it you will come back on and tell us how cute and loveable it is...I know.

Steve

Nope, sorry to disappoint you Steve, but I still think this "dog" is crazy looking.:rof:

Back