Pops and bags misfire 4000-6000rpm

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If I remember correctly it was 36 psi or 2.48 bar. Keep in mind that as you rev the motor where more fuel needs to be delivered, you may see a drop in pressure if the volume of fuel can not be delivered. So at idle it may 2.48 bar but won't keep the proper pressure if there there is an issue with the pump/filter/regulator.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
If I remember correctly it was 36 psi or 2.48 bar. Keep in mind that as you rev the motor where more fuel needs to be delivered, you may see a drop in pressure if the volume of fuel can not be delivered. So at idle it may 2.48 bar but won't keep the proper pressure if there there is an issue with the pump/filter/regulator.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a pressure tester when it pumps the gas for like 3 sec its getting up to 47 psi and after it drops to around 40 psi and after a while it stay at 37 psi for a bit so its not the pump and not the regulator.

I tested with a Throttlebody sync tester. And it says leak in vacuüm or valve issue look at the pictures. ( Second picture is to read)

Who is a vacuüm expert :D

Attachments

• 20240404_144509.JPG
    20240404_144509.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240404_144517.JPG
    20240404_144517.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a pressure tester when it pumps the gas for like 3 sec its getting up to 47 psi and after it drops to around 40 psi and after a while it stay at 37 psi for a bit so its not the pump and not the regulator.

I tested with a Throttlebody sync tester. And it says leak in vacuüm or valve issue look at the pictures. ( Second picture is to read)

Who is a vacuüm expert :D
Do you see a drop in pressure when you try to rev the engine? The output must sustain the pressure when the engine is using the fuel. If you see a big pressure drop the pump can not provide the volume of fuel needed. What is the history on the fuel pump?

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you see a drop in pressure when you try to rev the engine? The output must sustain the pressure when the engine is using the fuel. If you see a big pressure drop the pump can not provide the volume of fuel needed. What is the history on the fuel pump?
Thanks for your respons, i dont see a difference if i rev it shakes a little but its not that much it doesnt drop that much!
I got a new ecu and i checked the diagnostic mode the co 1 and co 2 they are both at 0 and most people have 10 difference like co1 at +2 and co 2 at 12 or something could this be the problem?
Or my vacuumpum? It stutters when bike is warm.
When it is cold it drives very good

Last edited:

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I guys i think i fixed the problem.
Just drove 320km to buy an TB complete with injector tps vacuüm sensor fuel line etc.
I put it on my bike but it doesnt start i didnt get fuel at three injectors( new secondhandTB) so i put my own wire to the new TB and its flies as a rock. I feel more power i drove a little bit and my coolant was under the min. So i never fail that up lol so i flushed hole system the coolant was very dirty but now it will taste better and my bike likes it ohyeah.
Im gonne drive te hole day tomorrow wish me luck.
And that k you very much for your answers and ideas love to you all<3

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I guys i think i fixed the problem.
Just drove 320km to buy an TB complete with injector tps vacuüm sensor fuel line etc.
I put it on my bike but it doesnt start i didnt get fuel at three injectors( new secondhandTB) so i put my own wire to the new TB and its flies as a rock. I feel more power i drove a little bit and my coolant was under the min. So i never fail that up lol so i flushed hole system the coolant was very dirty but now it will taste better and my bike likes it ohyeah.
Im gonne drive te hole day tomorrow wish me luck.
And that k you very much for your answers and ideas love to you all<3
I've been touring for hours today and I probably have the most expensive ride today
had. It was a nice intensive journey :)
Dutch saying: go with that banana.

I painted the hole bike with shappire black metallic like my wife s e46 bmw it got flakes and you clearly can see it in the sun!

Attachments

• 20240406_181703~2.JPG
    20240406_181703~2.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240406_122807.JPG
    20240406_122807.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240331_132444.JPG
    20240331_132444.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys im back. And problem is also back after 230km driving.
Im almost done with this issue.
It worked after i replace the hole throttle body.
The issue is back i dont know where to start with trouble shooting ( it worked also fine with the battery)

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I have leovince exhaust stock filter
Changed co 1 and 2 to 18 and have more power and doesnt stutters right now.
I hope i dont hurt the bike but i feel more power and its sensitive on throttle i like it.
Do you guys have experience with co 1 2 numbers?