Michael Jackson died today

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Well put. He had a huge impact on pop music in the '80s, and that fact remains, no matter how crazy he became later in life.

i have to agree also, he was sick for sure in some of his actions but the guy had talant

i mean where would we be with out billy jean, thriller, pepsi, the moonwalk ect.

Last edited:

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
Talented yes, but not really much of a force in the music industry for years. Got to admit, though, Thriller was a heck of an album.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As a muso, this guy was a god, as a person, he was a guy who was the victim of his own mega stardom, a crazy father, who obviously didnt help, and a veracious worldwide media, and in the end, he pretty much lost his mind.....

very very sad, and that was before he died, now that he is dead, may his soul rest in peace, and may he come back in another life, and somehow make up for the awful things he was supposed to have done in his later life.....

This guy is one of the greatest musical talents of any generation, his musical legacy will live on for the ages.

I for one, as a DJ, who plays his music every time i play, will be dishing out a big tribute set at my gig tonight, tomorrow night, and next wednesday night.

In fact, just been contacted by my boss, who has the media asking what Australia's largest retro show is going to do, well it looks like i am doing a 2 hour tribute show to MJ next wednesday.....

everything from ABC forward.....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As a muso, this guy was a god, as a person, he was a guy who was the victim of his own mega stardom, a crazy father, who obviously didnt help, and a veracious worldwide media, and in the end, he pretty much lost his mind.....

very very sad, and that was before he died, now that he is dead, may his soul rest in peace, and may he come back in another life, and somehow make up for the awful things he was supposed to have done in his later life.....

This guy is one of the greatest musical talents of any generation, his musical legacy will live on for the ages.

I for one, as a DJ, who plays his music every time i play, will be dishing out a big tribute set at my gig tonight, tomorrow night, and next wednesday night.

In fact, just been contacted by my boss, who has the media asking what Australia's largest retro show is going to do, well it looks like i am doing a 2 hour tribute show to MJ next wednesday.....

everything from ABC forward.....

Hey! how do us folk upside down from ya tune in?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! how do us folk upside down from ya tune in?

we might be doing it live to radio.....but here is the song list i will be playing...

Dont stop till you get enough
Rock with you
Wanna be starting something
Thriller
Beat it
Billie Jean
Bad
The way you make me feel
Man in the mirror
Smooth Criminal
Black or white
Can you feel it
Blame it on the boogie
Ben
Blood on the dancefloor
Ease on down the road
Off the wall
P.Y.T.
Rockin Robin
We are the world
You rock my world
Dirty Diana
The girl is mine
Human Nature
I want you back
ABC
State of shock

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
we might be doing it live to radio.....but here is the song list i will be playing...

Dont stop till you get enough
Rock with you
Wanna be starting something
Thriller
Beat it
Billie Jean
Bad
The way you make me feel
Man in the mirror
Smooth Criminal
Black or white
Can you feel it
Blame it on the boogie
Ben
Blood on the dancefloor
Ease on down the road
Off the wall
P.Y.T.
Rockin Robin
We are the world
You rock my world
Dirty Diana
The girl is mine
Human Nature
I want you back
ABC
State of shock

You could make up a great story with those song titles.

BEAT IT,BILLY JEAN,you are OFF THE WALL ! so you better just EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD .

Your BAD BEN,a SMOOTH CRIMINAL,look at all the BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR !

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey "Whats the difference between Casper and MJ?"
.......One is the friendly ghost....................:spank::spank::D

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Micheal Jackson was the best, I loved his music when I was a child and I still do now. My 10 year old son is a big fan as well. I was looking forward to seeing him for the first time in concert if he had performed here in the United States. He will surely be missed, rest in peace KING OF POP. :(

FooFazer

Reaction score
Visit site
You could make up a great story with those song titles.

BEAT IT,BILLY JEAN,you are OFF THE WALL ! so you better just EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD .

Your BAD BEN,a SMOOTH CRIMINAL,look at all the BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR !

Maybe he was stood l looking at the "Man In The Mirror" felt "Bad" and his heart decided it was time to "Beat It".
His god will now decide if he was just a "Smooth Criminal"
:spank:

J

jsteinb95

You guys are jerks! (most of you) ....and cold hearted!

Can any of you imagine how his family must feel? How would you feel if that was your family member?! All the sick and mean jokes will be coming out soon and it's just wrong! I am very sad about him passing.

EDIT: All the sick and mean jokes have already started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are jerks! (most of you)

Can any of you imagine how his family must feel? How would you feel if that was your family member?! All the sick and mean jokes will be coming out soon and it's just wrong! I am very sad about him passing.

have to agree J......this has been messing me up all day....they keep playing his songs, i keep getting emotional! and i dont care if anyone thinks i am a tool for that....

the sick jokes on this one, are just that...sickening!

Z

Zealadin

have to agree J......this has been messing me up all day....they keep playing his songs, i keep getting emotional! and i dont care if anyone thinks i am a tool for that....

the sick jokes on this one, are just that...sickening!

Damn right, I copped a bit of crap when I said how sad it was to see him go today, I kept hearing his songs all day and they bring back alot of memories of when I was young and we used to play them alot more, or they would be in every school play, and while I'm not a huge fan of him as a person the music he contributed was amazing, not to mention how he pioneered alot of special effects and was a really unique character.
He may have been a bit strange, but lets show some respect!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn right, I copped a bit of crap when I said how sad it was to see him go today, I kept hearing his songs all day and they bring back alot of memories of when I was young and we used to play them alot more, or they would be in every school play, and while I'm not a huge fan of him as a person the music he contributed was amazing, not to mention how he pioneered alot of special effects and was a really unique character.
He may have been a bit strange, but lets show some respect!

Well put, Wacko Jacko he may of become.....but it's no wonder....he was bigger than God there for a while in the 80's!

That would drive anyone crazy....