Lower bellypan help....

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Just recieved my lower belly pan from ( italmoto Inc. ) very happy with the finish and even contours ,before I prep and paint I'd like to mount it.. I remember seeing a thread on this ,but can't find it.....? Must be my somtimerz kicking in ...anyway I have some mounting ideas , but would really like to hear from those that have this lower pan... :spank:

Synr

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you also get the bracket kit? It is sold separately.
Otherwise, I don't know how it fits on. It looks like the kit is universal, so there is probably a lot of trial and error to get the fit just right.

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same one, thread I made is HERE

I would advise against using Fusion on it - Krylon says it works on fiberglass but it hasn't in my case. First paint job I just sanded the gelcoat off the pan and hit it with Fusion, chipped off. Second time I sanded, primered, sanded painted, etc. and it's coming off again. Considering having it painted with bedliner lol.

If you haven't already, don't waste the money on the brackets - they're universal so you're still going to have to bend them and cut them to fit and if you've got the space and tools for that you might as well make your own for less than 5 bucks.

Last edited:

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
I have the same one, thread I made is HERE

I would advise against using Fusion on it - Krylon says it works on fiberglass but it hasn't in my case. First paint job I just sanded the gelcoat off the pan and hit it with Fusion, chipped off. Second time I sanded, primered, sanded painted, etc. and it's coming off again. Considering having it painted with bedliner lol.

If you haven't already, don't waste the money on the brackets - they're universal so you're still going to have to bend them and cut them to fit and if you've got the space and tools for that you might as well make your own for less than 5 bucks.
Bedliner.....Hmmmm, considering the stone chips thats not a bad idea , and our scooters are both black anyway...bedliner is a bit course, perhaps rockgaurd, semi gloss black and it will lay flat....by the way they do make special etching primers for fiberglass..after all your paint is only as good as your base...and TY. for the mounting info . Daryl