Bellypan Brackets

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,
I had several people ask about how I mounted the "04-05" bellypan on my 08. I had my dad make me some brackets. They are a heavy metal brackets, that are custom made to fit this bellypan to the FZ6
Because the 04-09 are basically the same, these brackets should do the job to mount this bellypan.

For $50.00 he will make the brackets, paint them (default is black: let me know if you want a different color) and provide the screws to mount the pan to them. That will also cover the cost of shipping in the US (I'm not sure how much it would cost to send overseas).

If you're not happy with the brackets let me know and I will gladly refund you're money.

Here is a picture of the brackets:
picture.php

Here is a picture of the bellypan (please note: I'm not affiliated with the bellypan maker/ The bellypan is also $50.00 on Ebay):
picture.php

The link to Ebay is: DR403 bellypan belly pan YAMAHA FAZER FZ6 600 FZ 6 : eBay Motors (item 270400943855 end time Mar-02-10 10:00:00 PST)

There are also pictures of what the mounts look like when attached to the bike. You can check those out by looking at my Bellypan Album ( Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum - granda080's Album: Belly Pan )

If you have any questions or you would like some brackets made PM me.
Cheers,
Andy

drkester_dmd

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,
I had several people ask about how I mounted the "04-05" bellypan on my 08. I had my dad make me some brackets. They are a heavy metal brackets, that are custom made to fit this bellypan to the FZ6
Because the 04-09 are basically the same, these brackets should do the job to mount this bellypan.

For $50.00 he will make the brackets, paint them (default is black: let me know if you want a different color) and provide the screws to mount the pan to them. That will also cover the cost of shipping in the US (I'm not sure how much it would cost to send overseas).

If you're not happy with the brackets let me know and I will gladly refund you're money.

Here is a picture of the brackets:
picture.php

Here is a picture of the bellypan (please note: I'm not affiliated with the bellypan maker/ The bellypan is also $50.00 on Ebay):
picture.php

The link to Ebay is: DR403 bellypan belly pan YAMAHA FAZER FZ6 600 FZ 6 : eBay Motors (item 270400943855 end time Mar-02-10 10:00:00 PST)

There are also pictures of what the mounts look like when attached to the bike. You can check those out by looking at my Bellypan Album ( Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum - granda080's Album: Belly Pan )

If you have any questions or you would like some brackets made PM me.
Cheers,
Andy
Hey can you show picts when you install these, I'm interested!! Thanks