Is your FZ6 your only means of transportation?

Is your FZ6 your only means of transportation?

• Yes, my Fz6 is my only means of transportation.

Votes: 22 12.3%
  • No, I own another vehicle.

Votes: 145 81.0%
  • No, but I only ride motorcycles as transportation

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • No, I do not even own a bike. I just forum hop because I am lonely.

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone can help me find a way to carry my hockey equipment including two sticks and/or my golf clubs, I will make my FZ6 the only thing I use! Let's say it will be my way of helping Al Gore save the planet (or just a really fricken fun way to bomb around)

Right and If you can figure out a way to haul the Hockey gear plus the kid we would all be in good shape!!

Trina

B

Bo67

I commute heavily on my FZ6 from Mar-Nov, then switch to the '06 Sonata for the winter commute. We've had our '95 Suburban for 10 years now and just threw $1200 into last week to get the cooling system fixed. It's not a bad truck; just getting a little long in the tooth and I sure can't afford the payments on a new one.
I hope your S-10 woes are soon behind you!!!!:Flash:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nope i have another vehicle, i have a 2008 scion xb, however i leased it and it is only a 15,000 mile a year lease and I am at 22,000 right now and the first year isnt up till august. so any day its not a 40% or higher chance of rain im on my bike.

lewis6681

Reaction score
Visit site
I have my '07 FZ6 and and '07 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab...I only drive the truck if I need groceries or if I need to take my son somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.