In-sa-ne

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek:
"Anybody want to buy a lightly used yellow Duc - it was my girlfriend's bike but she never really got into the sport and we're finally deciding to get rid of it. I only rode it a couple of times."

All I could think of was those poor bikes being abused like that - ouch...

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
It said at the beginning that it was made in a controlled environment. BS, the cars almost hit them, so much for controll

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
No road racer uses THAT technique to "back it in"; they are not even truely backing it in (especially the guy on the GSXR). Those guys are kicking out the back end for fun, not as a side effect of going fast (like Nicky or Valentino). Do you see how damn slow the GSXR guy is taking some of those turns after locking the rear? Also, the guy on the yellow duc is all crossed up in the turns - hanging his ***/legs way off while is head is almost dead center over the tank. Most of this can be seen from the view of the GSXRs bike mounted camera a few minutes in.

These guys have some skills for sure. But the only thing I really have no doubt about is that are selfish assholes risking other people's lives. :mad:

+1!!! Those guys weren't even close to being professionals.
Yea they were good at doing wheelies and crossing the double yellow, but he could not turn at all. Every single corner he was locking up the rear tire, to slide or not, he was afraid to turn! And I am with you, no pro would ever let the rear tire slide on purpose.

It is entertaining to a point, yes. But damn that was stupid.

-bryan

blkFZ6rider

Reaction score
Visit site
they have ok skills. i street race my camaro but i would not on a bike with traffic!:spank: those are the kinds that give street racers a bad name. there is a certain reserve that true street racers keep. we want to have fun, maby get the adrenaline running, but not at the expense of our lives. how could we live to race again if we are dead:spank: entertaining a little bit though:Flip:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Those guys arent professionals.....anymore. They probably got banned from racing b/c of stuff like that.

But they can freaking fly when they dont try to dirt track it on a sportbike.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
While entertaining, they are idiots and don't impress me much. Get out on the track with the likes of Rossi and see how they hold up. It's morons like these that give the rest of us a bad rep out there.

I could care less if they got hurt but I'm happy to see they didn't hurt anyone else.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
It was fun to watch

...but...

I would have been more impressed if they could keep it in their own lane, not nearly go off the shoulder, and could all consistently maintain a nice smooth line

I realize they're just playing around, and no I can't do any better...I guess I'm saying that if they can't either, then maybe they ought not to

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
, and no I can't do any better...I guess I'm saying that if they can't either, then maybe they ought not to

I'm betting you ALREADY DO BETTER....

I'll bet you stay in the lines, obey more of the traffic laws than they did. I'll bet you have a higher regard for the lives of others on the road. I'll bet you consider the consequenses of your actions. I'll bet you're an all-around better human being than any of these guys! ;) My money is on you. :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how do these threads pop up from months and months ago? this thread was last touched in January...

Not that i didn't watch and enjoy the video again, just curious...
there are more close calls when you watch the video again, those guys are lucky they didn't get killed making that video, let alone before they got that "good"

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question out of curiosity. What would happen in all seriousness if these guys were doing this and when they came around a curve they pass by a cop going the other direction? Would the cop go after them or would he even have a chance. My little experience and knowledge of this I am guessing if he did pursue them he would never catch them. what do you guys know or think?

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question out of curiosity. What would happen in all seriousness if these guys were doing this and when they came around a curve they pass by a cop going the other direction? Would the cop go after them or would he even have a chance. My little experience and knowledge of this I am guessing if he did pursue them he would never catch them. what do you guys know or think?

Pursue Them? LOL. There is no way to catch any of these guys (idiots) with a police CITROEN XSARA 1,6l car. Driving like this on a public road (not closed) with cars coming by is completely insane. On the other side these guys are really good. Their driving skills are grate!!!

Imperitas

Reaction score
Visit site
I am not sure I could go at half that pace. At 31 I wouldn't even try. ;)

I don't worry about the people in the cars. I worry about some idiot like that going wide in a right turn with me coming the opposite direction.