In-sa-ne

What a bunch of idiots!! Yeah fun to watch, but completely unsafe and everything related to reckless and danger... I bet more than one of those are not riding anymore...

As a rider myself it hurts to say this but if I was that car I wouldn't have moved an inch.

Here is something I wouldn't do but if things like that get any worst I woudn't be surprised if people started throwing sand on roads like that.

People like that will eventually fall victim to natural selection.

completely insane. sooo many trees just feet away from those corners...if ANY of those slides result in a high side, or if they low side when hard cornering and hit ANY kind of loose surface or slippery item (like a cd thrown out a car window a day before) they are going to break their backs on those trees.

the car that swerves out the way at 2:20 or so could easily have lost control if it was a mom or something who didnt have good emergency swerving skills. and if she did she could have gone over the edge herself.

those guys are idiots.

that was the most reckless riding I think I've ever seen. I wonder how many of those guys are still breathing. if sportbikes ever get banned it would be caused by riders like that!!!:mad:

I was thinking the same thing. They're skilled riders... no doubt about it. Not only were they risking their lives, they endangered every other motorist on those roads :spank:

If this was being done on roads where they could not kill other people then it would be fair enough.
But it is not and so they may be good at handling a bike but they are still a%%%holes in my book.

Steve

They were "backing in" through the turn just to show off. When the pros do it (Edwards, Hayden, ect.) they are in a full lean with their knees hitting the ground and they do it because it helps them get faster corner times. These guys did it when it wasnt necessary. Cool to watch but they would get their asses handed to them here at the local track.

I was sad after reading about the guy who died, but now I'm just furious that these retards represent (to the mainstream public) what sportbike riding is all about. Sure, they can rip a wheelie, but that chase cam went offroading how many times?

theres not enough negitive,hurtfull,hatefull words in the English language to describe these tools..why dont they take up Russian roulette at least they can kill themselves with public safety in mind

the sad thing is for every 100 of us that think riders like this are idiots theres gonna be one who will use this as his inspiration

theres not enough negitive,hurtfull,hatefull words in the English language to describe these tools..why dont they take up Russian roulette at least they can kill themselves with public safety in mind
the sad thing is for every 100 of us that think riders like this are idiots theres gonna be one who will use this as his inspiration

I don't think so. ;)
The Greeks are really cool riders!!!:thumbup:
Of course, it is very dangerous. But!....
I cannot make the similar show even on a race track!
I respect these guys.

May the vehicle they hit head on be large enough to take them out without harming it's passengers.

Got my blood pumpin this morning .... I wonder if those guy's are still alive ? they sure could ride the crap out of those bikes !

Back