In-sa-ne

S

sportrider

that was the most reckless riding I think I've ever seen. I wonder how many of those guys are still breathing. if sportbikes ever get banned it would be caused by riders like that!!!:mad:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure sure let`s all agree that they are stupid for doing that! Kids, don`t try that at home.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, was it not entertaining? :Flip:

W

wrightme43

I paused it at 2:23. Dudes head is right at bumper level of the car that has to dodge him. At that point he should be beaten with a stick.
Its neat but they are idiots and give sport bikes a bad name. Take that to a race track. If they were really all that good, and consistant they would have motogp teams beating down thier doors with multi million dollar contracts.

Rant over. Sorry. I just dont like idiots.

It is hella cool to watch, and if I didnt know you dont have to ride like that to have fun, I would be impressed. Instead I think they are idiots.

S

sportrider

Sure sure let`s all agree that they are stupid for doing that! Kids, don`t try that at home.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, was it not entertaining? :Flip:
the brake slides were crazy!!! that dude on the motard was putting it down.:Im With Stupid:

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think those guys are professionals out for a day of fun. I really have no doubt they are professionals actually, the way they handle the wheelspin exiting the corners and just their overall performance. I don't think they should have been doing that on open roads, with the possibility of someone getting hurt, but it is entertaining indeed.

W

wrightme43

In my opinion professionals would be fined or fired from any race team for putting the points standing at risk with a head in the oncoming traffic lane.
I know if I were paying a man 500,000 a year, plus 20% of winnings, plus product endorsements and I saw his dumb as with a helmet at bumper level, or doing brake slides on the open road he would looking for a new job.

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
In my opinion professionals would be fined or fired from any race team for putting the points standing at risk with a head in the oncoming traffic lane.
I know if I were paying a man 500,000 a year, plus 20% of winnings, plus product endorsements and I saw his dumb as with a helmet at bumper level, or doing brake slides on the open road he would looking for a new job.

Yes, I don't see true professionals taking unnecessary risks like that. They look at riding fast in a "professional" way and I would bet aren't interested in trying to show off or prove anything to anybody. Real racing is dangerous enough. Going out and testing your skills around unpredictable cage drivers is not a wise thing. These guys may have pretty good riding skills but they lack good judgment. If someone wants to ride like that on a closed track, then more power to them and have fun. But, doing that on a public road is just going to eventually make them a statistic (you can't predict how the person in the car is going to react to you). Plus it makes the people who don't drive motorcycles angry at all bikers!

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't say I agreed with what they were doing. And you would be suprised at how big-headed alot of professional riders are. Im not talking about the mature well known professional guys with household names that are winning the titles and races and such. There are plenty of other no name professional rookies out there racing who think they are the best thing that ever happened. Seriously, if these guys weren't racers where did they learn to ride like that? With their accuracy and control time after time, turn after turn. If they were doing this every day on the streets they WOULD be dead by now, there is no doubt in my mind. And about being fined or fired, I agree with the fact that they should be, and have their liscences taken forever for bieng such arse clowns on the street, but it didn't look like they got caught, and I never saw their faces, or their names. Otherwise they would probably be in a heap very soon if they already aren't.

And I just realized, why doesn't this guy have any gear or a helmet? :Sport:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I think those guys are professionals out for a day of fun. I really have no doubt they are professionals actually, the way they handle the wheelspin exiting the corners and just their overall performance.

No road racer uses THAT technique to "back it in"; they are not even truely backing it in (especially the guy on the GSXR). Those guys are kicking out the back end for fun, not as a side effect of going fast (like Nicky or Valentino). Do you see how damn slow the GSXR guy is taking some of those turns after locking the rear? Also, the guy on the yellow duc is all crossed up in the turns - hanging his ***/legs way off while is head is almost dead center over the tank. Most of this can be seen from the view of the GSXRs bike mounted camera a few minutes in.

These guys have some skills for sure. But the only thing I really have no doubt about is that are selfish assholes risking other people's lives. :mad:
________
Live sex

Last edited:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously, if these guys weren't racers where did they learn to ride like that? With their accuracy and control time after time, turn after turn. If they were doing this every day on the streets they WOULD be dead by now, there is no doubt in my mind.

I don't have skills like those, but I know plenty of people who do. Those skills are a dime a dozen among people who grow up around bikes in areas with crazy twisty roads. I'm not that impressed! They are definitly fearless though.

In all likely hood, they probably ARE dead by now!!!
________
Recall Paxil

Last edited:

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
They are better skilled than I am, and it is possible that these fellows could be pros letting off some steam, but I doubt it. I wasn't blasting anyone here. I just think that these riders choice of where they are doing their "fun" is poor. The only true street bike racers I know go to the track to practice. These are young guys who get silly at times and will sometimes pop a wheelie in town just to tease a buddy, but they always keep their serious practicing on the track. The only problem I have with what the guys in the video are doing is that they are affecting the people in the cars. If the cars weren't on the road, then more power to them, and have fun!

btw-- I enjoyed watching the video.