i just love the fizzer !!! =D

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
i don't know why. i'm quite picky about aesthetics and functionality with everything. the fazer s2 just fits the bill almost perfect!!!

moderately aggressive front end styling
sexy undertail exhaust
good performance
comfortable riding position
center stand
easy to mantain
the list goes on.

when i sold my 06 fizzer i considered getting a ninja 650r or some supersport. just couldn't do it. no other bike out there that can match the S2's styling and functionality. sure riding a r6 or duc 848 is nice but i just can't imagine myself riding it everyday.

i'm surprised there aren't many S2s in toronto. maybe 5-10. i wonder if yamaha will ever come out with fazer s3... :D

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don't know why. i'm quite picky about aesthetics and functionality with everything. the fazer s2 just fits the bill almost perfect!!!

moderately aggressive front end styling
sexy undertail exhaust
good performance
comfortable riding position
center stand
easy to mantain
the list goes on.

when i sold my 06 fizzer i considered getting a ninja 650r or some supersport. just couldn't do it. no other bike out there that can match the S2's styling and functionality. sure riding a r6 or duc 848 is nice but i just can't imagine myself riding it everyday.

i'm surprised there aren't many S2s in toronto. maybe 5-10. i wonder if yamaha will ever come out with fazer s3... :D
So did you buy another Fz6? I found there weren't many in Ontario too.

venom722

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm one of those 5-10! Just got a black 08 a month ago, put 1100 clicks on her and I'm lovin every min. I wish there were more fizzers to ride with though. I saw one dude with an older silver one on the Gardiner last night and I happily waved as I zipped by.

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm one of those 5-10! Just got a black 08 a month ago, put 1100 clicks on her and I'm lovin every min. I wish there were more fizzers to ride with though. I saw one dude with an older silver one on the Gardiner last night and I happily waved as I zipped by.

Had an 04 ,tried an Aprilia but so glad to be back on an 08.
Nothing but nothing ticks as many boxes as this bike.
This crap about lacking midrange,if you want it its there if you dont its a pussycat-perfect:Flash:

mattstrat

Reaction score
Visit site
I concur:D

i'm surprised there aren't many S2s in toronto. maybe 5-10.

Ya thats nuts... I'm in London (Ontario) and I had to ask my dealer to order a 2009 FZ-6 in from the Yamaha Canada site unseen b/c none of the local dealers I checked even had one in stock this year (lots of fz6-R's tho...). I was kinda surprised. Maybe it would take sales away from some more expensive sport bikes :don'tknow::don'tknow: they try to sell?

venom722

Reaction score
Visit site
Had an 04 ,tried an Aprilia but so glad to be back on an 08.
Nothing but nothing ticks as many boxes as this bike.
This crap about lacking midrange,if you want it its there if you dont its a pussycat-perfect:Flash:

I know i specifically wanted this bike cus its so versatile you get the best of both worlds (cruiser/sport). And yeah I have no idea what ppl mean about lacking midrange. So it takes a fraction of a second to get up in rpm's, after that its a rocket! at over 10k my scopions sound badass but if im just slowly cruisin around i dont have to wake the neighbors at 2am. i seriously wish all the fz6 (or even fz6r) owners around the gta area would get together for a ride :canada:

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
I know i specifically wanted this bike cus its so versatile you get the best of both worlds (cruiser/sport). And yeah I have no idea what ppl mean about lacking midrange. So it takes a fraction of a second to get up in rpm's, after that its a rocket! at over 10k my scopions sound badass but if im just slowly cruisin around i dont have to wake the neighbors at 2am. i seriously wish all the fz6 (or even fz6r) owners around the gta area would get together for a ride :canada:

I bought an Aprilia Shiver 750 (v twin for more mid range) ,January when it got below zero it was a nightmare, no grip.
If you want a bike to ride all year this is the one.:thumbup: