• shiny paint lots of chrome.

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really liking the whole individualism of the bike! This project, when you started, just got me all sorts of envious. I'm starting to save some "lunch money" going forward and see what I can pick up for a good project bike. You're an inspiration! (Translation: My wife will grow to hate you. ;) )

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really liking the whole individualism of the bike! This project, when you started, just got me all sorts of envious. I'm starting to save some "lunch money" going forward and see what I can pick up for a good project bike. You're an inspiration! (Translation: My wife will grow to hate you. ;) )
LMAO!! Hope your ol lady ain't the type to get violent!! LOL.....I banned mine from drinkin Tequila.....Dude i can't wait to drool over your build ....get started allready!!! :rockon: :rockon: :BLAA: :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO!! Hope your ol lady ain't the type to get violent!! LOL.....I banned mine from drinkin Tequila.....Dude i can't wait to drool over your build ....get started allready!!! :rockon: :rockon: :BLAA: :D

I have to find one first. I did spy one that I've always wanted.... 1975 Yamaha RD350, yup... 2-stroker! They want $1500 for it though and it needs a fair amount of work. Wonder what they'd drop to? I wouldn't mind a complete tear-down and "change things up" on one like this!

Found another one, but they had no pics... Claims to be like new and has been in the back of a garage for 22 years. The ad says it was prepped and started and runs great. $3k though and doesn't need work. I'd hate to frankenstein that one if it really is THAT good.

Still searching!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool.

You didn't build the bike. The bike was born and you simply delivered it into this world.

Congratulations...............Dad.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool.

You didn't build the bike. The bike was born and you simply delivered it into this world.

Congratulations...............Dad.
LMAO!!! I've got a few more touches to make before I cut the cord... :BLAA: i've got some forward controls i'm gonna buy and i've got to find a way too hide the battery and then put braided covers over the exposed wires...make some engine mounts to conect the top of the engine to the frame... then tear it all back down again clean up the weld's and re-paint the frame.... make a trip to the bolt store and replace all the fasteners with new ones then re-assemble it all into a finished peice.... then i will probably see something else I should do to it.... But during all this there will be a huge grin :D on my face and my imagination will be running wild... I wish i could do this for a living..... I am so tired of repairing cars.... :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to find one first. I did spy one that I've always wanted.... 1975 Yamaha RD350, yup... 2-stroker! They want $1500 for it though and it needs a fair amount of work. Wonder what they'd drop to? I wouldn't mind a complete tear-down and "change things up" on one like this!

Found another one, but they had no pics... Claims to be like new and has been in the back of a garage for 22 years. The ad says it was prepped and started and runs great. $3k though and doesn't need work. I'd hate to frankenstein that one if it really is THAT good.

Still searching!
My Dad bought me one for $25.00 when I was 13 years old it was a 72 model if i'm remembering right it was garage stored and in what I would consider excellent condition i could'nt get it to spark so i never rode it .did strip it down and use it as parts for my other basket case find bikes . wish I had a time machine to go back just store the thing till today!! I can't beleive how much the value has increased over the last 23 years!! I hope you find the one your looking for.....I will keep an eye out too for you!! :D