I am Buying a PINK FZ6 Cup Bike!

"Team Wolfman", now that would make a mockery of a race report! Was thinking of keeping the bike's number, 68, with black leathers with pink writing on the back, that Says...."Wolfman, you go down and i will owe you 1"

:rof: :rof: :rof: Top line Jamie , i love it as long as you stay away from Amy :drool: she's mine i bagsed her 1st :D.......And look out anybody who stands in my way , i warning you......Jamie's Duran Duran tee shirts will get it :sinister:

Nice work Wolfman,I luv it when a plan comes together :Flash:

I think Sheildsey raced it a couple of times too :thumbup:

I reckon your right...and if my memory serves me correctly, AMCN have done an article or two on this particular bike at the track? Will have to go back through all my old bike mags to confirm that.

I reckon your right...and if my memory serves me correctly, AMCN have done an article or two on this particular bike at the track? Will have to go back through all my old bike mags to confirm that.

well i just checked those back issues of AMCN, you were half right, Shieldsy raced an FZ6 in the FZ6 Cup in 2007, but not this one, he raced a silver one, number 11.

Found 3 write up's on his & the bikes progress in the series.

Have not found any articler's published relating to this particular bike.

:thumbup:

well i just checked those back issues of AMCN, you were half right, Shieldsy raced an FZ6 in the FZ6 Cup in 2007, but not this one, he raced a silver one, number 11.

Found 3 write up's on his & the bikes progress in the series.

Have not found any articler's published relating to this particular bike.

Keep looking mate i vaguely remember one being published somewhere , im going back through my TwoWheels mags im sure there was one in there :thumbup:

Keep looking mate i vaguely remember one being published somewhere , im going back through my TwoWheels mags im sure there was one in there :thumbup:

I think you might be right...could be from when Ken "The Golden Rhino" Wooton was riding it!

I like your bike,, and this chick is kinda hot!
12882d1234428357t-i-am-buying-

You guys can have her...quite happy with the "Mystery Pillion" as were every male staff member at Yammie World yesterday...who all "magically" appeared in accesories yesterday, when she was in there trying on her size 10 leather pants! :Flip:

You guys can have her...quite happy with the "Mystery Pillion" as were every male staff member at Yammie World yesterday...who all "magically" appeared in accesories yesterday, when she was in there trying on her size 10 leather pants! :Flip:

LOL , nothing like chicks in leather to get the blood flowing :eek: ;)

Back