The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
I think most of Colorado has had enough moisture in the last month. Just hope we don't end up with the same. This will be gone within a couple of days anyways. Have fun today.....I'm heading to work. No snow day for us, unlike the kids.

rickgu

Reaction score
Visit site
That snow is impressive, I live in Texas and have only seen snow once. But we are getting a cold front this weekend supposed to be like 80 degrees. :)

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I was through Casper on Monday riding my Goldwing back to Ca from Minnesota. No snow, but the wind sure can blow.
Looks like I made it west just in time as half of the area I rode through has snow now.

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
I was through Casper on Monday riding my Goldwing back to Ca from Minnesota. No snow, but the wind sure can blow.
Looks like I made it west just in time as half of the area I rode through has snow now.

Sunday and Monday were horrible for the wind, worst we've had for several months. We had some snow last friday too, but not to this extent. You're lucky you made it through before this came, you'd be motel bound for a few days.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I can't take it!! This is way too early to talk the "s" word!! 84F today is central Ohio.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If that was Idaho, I would roll out my Enduro that is already equipped with carbide tip studs and I would have a blast! Can't wait for winter to arrive. Haven't been able to ride it for almost 7 months since it's illegal to ride with studs during the non-winter months.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
:eek:

Please. Keep that stuff out west this year. Central Virginia is forecasting 85 high / 61 low with sunny skies all weekend. :thumbup:

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw that picture and my heart sank for your loss. :)

Sadly, with two mild winters in the northeast, I believe we're headed into a nasty one.

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
It's supposed to be back in the 60's next week. The news said if this would have hit in the middle of winter it would have been 3 feet of snow. I think we will be in for one heck of a winter though. I might just have to pull out the snowmobiles earlier this year though.....just fine with me :rockon:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was 36 and wet when I rode into work this morning, but there was snow on the ground on base (fortunately not on the roads).
Time to try out the Pinlock thingie that came with my new Schuberth! ;)

I love this time of year for riding! No burning your buns on a sun-scorched seat, no sweaty back or helmet liner, no bug splats on your faceshield, and all the Harley riders wave at you... from the bus stop!! :BLAA: :BLAA: :BLAA:

Ramarius

Two wheel addict
Reaction score
Visit site
It is still coming down like crazy here. The trees are getting the worst of it.... broken limbs everywhere. I have some friends living up on the mountain and they have 2 1/2 feet or more of extremely wet snow up there. Its amazing it can go from the 70's to the high 20's in a matter of 2 days. If anybody needs fire wood, its an all you can pick up buffet here!!