I am so happy right now

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I may have to make a stop in VA next time I drive down to FL :D

You're welcome anytime! I always have 1-3 different homebrews ready to drink on my storage shelves! :thumbup:

lol @ C O C K.tail being blocked as well. :rolleyes:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No idea why it didn't come to me sooner, but I decided to get shelves for my beer.. all nice and sorted now. :thumbup:

55691d1417993382-i-am-so-happy-right-now-beer-jpg

Looks like a great addition to the garage, with some great beers Eric:thumbup:

At the moment I'm partial to the Texels range of beer, which is local to here (comes from the Island of Texel).

Case-texels-13.jpg

I'm looking forward to February as My brother sister and I will be taking my Dad to Bruges for the Bruges Beer festival for his 70th birthday, if there's one country with some great beers that's Belgium, mmmm...

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a great addition to the garage, with some great beers Eric:thumbup:

At the moment I'm partial to the Texels beer, which is local to here.

I'm looking forward to February as My brother sister and I will be taking my Dad to Bruges for the Bruges Beer festival for his 70th birthday, if there's one country with some great beers that's Belgium, mmmm...

Sounds like a great time! Belgium is on my to-visit list for sure.
I do have some Belgian beers in the background.. St.Bernardus being my favorite Belgian brewery.

I did have Chimay Doree which I loved, but that was a rare special here in a bar in Philly which is known for getting its hands on atypical brews.