20861576_2.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey cliff what did i miss, why did he say hello to us over here?

We told him how J. Peterson, a CHP officer we always meet up with, is world famous on our forum because we always take pictures with him and post it here on the forum. I think Bryan or I said something about even the people in Oz seeing our Youtube vids. LOL! So now I have printed out the response from Dan on the forum that I'll bring to Ray the next time we're on Montezoooma.

Ray has an awesome heart but I think he's been stung too many times and life flighted because of lack of O2 or maybe when he was young, fighting forest fires, a tree fell, hit him in the head and he walked out a different man.

The fact is he has a good heart and to me that's the prize! :D

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like an awesome ride!!! I havent been on my bike in a few weeks from a wierd case of vertigo i think i had. But i need to get back on the saddle soon :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like an awesome ride!!! I havent been on my bike in a few weeks from a wierd case of vertigo i think i had. But i need to get back on the saddle soon :rockon:

I'm here Bro. I've been hiding from the heat this past week. It was 109 here in MM!!! Nice and cool this morning till the fog burned off but still riding weather.

I'm rigging up an oil cooler fan for the SV. I've also wired and installed a fan over ride switch so I can get the fan on earlier in this hot weather.

See you soon. :D

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here Bro. I've been hiding from the heat this past week. It was 109 here in MM!!! Nice and cool this morning till the fog burned off but still riding weather.

I'm rigging up an oil cooler fan for the SV. I've also wired and installed a fan over ride switch so I can get the fan on earlier in this hot weather.

See you soon. :D

Oh man that sounds amazing!!! I had to make a decision on HIDs or lower fairings and i have a set of black lower fairings coming in next week now lol. I have a black hugger and black front fender in the garage. Im going to post pics and get opinions on a two tone sv or get it all painted my beautiful dark blue.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I took the day off to deal with some errands but found a few hours to clean the bike, top of the oil and lube/adjust the chain. :) It felt good to work on 'er!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I took the day off to deal with some errands but found a few hours to clean the bike, top of the oil and lube/adjust the chain. :) It felt good to work on 'er!

Are you off tomorrow? I worked on Zooky yesterday and today. I installed my oil cooler fan wiring to day so now I have a fan on the oil cooler. :rockon: I also did an overide switch for my radiator cooling fan.

Text or PM me if you're interested in a ride tomorrow or Sat...