Goop and Motogiro go for a ride!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Goop and I went for a ride today, over the mountains and road one of our favorite roads, Montezuma Valley Rd into the Anza Borrego Desert. We crossed over to Yaqui Pass and Up Banner Grade through Julian Ca. and then home.
The weather was as perfect as you can get. A little chill at higher elevations but not cold. Desert was perfect temps for being in leathers.
Thanks for the great ride and friendship today! :rockon:

Goop is almost as tall as the Yeti!
picture.php

Ray took the picture. Ray is a local in Rachita,Ca living in the house right next to the little Ranchita Store. Ray likes to show people his EPI pen for when he gets stung by a bee. He's been "Life Flighted" 5 times from bee stings. Ray always seems to have a remedy for this or that, and they often sound like, "Well if you save up all yer boogers you can put them in your gas tank and the boogers will soak up any moisture and keep you from getting vapor lock!" You always find yourself trying to not look at the friend your riding with because you know you'll bust out laughing! Ray runs on a different clock speed than most of us but he is a sweet person. Wavex and Cali rider know Ray....
picture.php

One of the neat things in The Borrego Desert are these metal sculptings. You're riding along and see big metal art work off the road.
picture.php

Pretty amazing work. There is a lot of it out there.
picture.php

And of course you know how we role when we get going.....
Goop
picture.php

Motogiro
picture.php

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
dorks! lol! nice sculptures....

you sure that Yeti isnt actually Lone in disguise!!!! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna get in on one of these rides someday!!! :BLAA: :rockon: :D Nice pics!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know! I've stood next to Lone!
Yes we are dorks!!!! :rof:

By the way, i have a serious case of "bike envy"...i love that SV1000...ever since i took one for a test ride...might have to come over your way one day and steal your bike!

:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
By the way, i have a serious case of "bike envy"...i love that SV1000...ever since i took one for a test ride...might have to come over your way one day and steal your bike!

:D

It is a fun bike. I know a guy that has like seven bikes and when he saw the SV he told me it was a very under rated bike. Funny how the Japanese have all but forgotten the the twins. I think Suzuki has the 650 genres but not much else. The SV is very nimble and it's got tunable suspension. I'm very happy with it!
There are a few tweaks you can easily do to them and make then run even better.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There was some road construction and we got stopped for a while. Motogiro is chatting with a locksmith in this pic.

wait.jpg

Sun Diego FZ6

rides on!
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, looks like you guys really covered a lot of ground on your ride. Def gotta meet up with my fellow SD FZ riders soon.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbup: