Custer buster??

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a 7 inch LED projector daymaker LED. And a daymaker 7 inch housing with brackets off eBay yesterday. Waiting for these parts to come in I'm just looking at the bike and trying to figure out where to mail my cluster? Any thoughts or tips for me I was thinking about mounting them on the handles not sure how long I'll like that or how I can go about doing it. I've seen some custom ideas but the pictures are a little blurry and I can't get the full concept. image3.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.JPG

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a decent unit. This type of LED projector will probably work well for you. It looks like the it's a plug n play except for that red wire with the spade connector. That wire is probably for the running light circuit on your bike. The running light wire is a blue wire on one side of the bike and blue with a red tracer on the other side, depending on which directional light assembly in the front you utilize for the running light source.

Those black bracket attach to each fork tube with the headlight bucket attached between the mounting brackets. It will probably be obvious once you unpack the assembly for installation.

Thunder84

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback the blue wire you're talking about is it one of the three wires for the turn signals? I was thinking about just hooking up the daytime running light along with my low beam might give it a cool look while I'm on the road. I was thinking about picking up this gauge relocation bracket it's the only one I can really find have you had any experience with this.20160902001319-6842a42c-me.jpg

I was thinking about picking up a windscreen as well this is what I'm looking at do you have anything that might be a better suggestion.scru004l.jpg.
I apologize for all the questions but I appreciate all your answers once all the parts get here I'll make sure to show you the outcome

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback the blue wire you're talking about is it one of the three wires for the turn signals? I was thinking about just hooking up the daytime running light along with my low beam might give it a cool look while I'm on the road.

Yes, blue wire from turn signal harness will be your running light. Also you will need to get your stock 3 wire light socket fitted with the other socket wire from your low beam so that you have both high and low beam wires in the 3 wire H4 socket.