Crazy Driver Video #096896

What would you do in this situation?

• I would take down the plate and let the police handle it.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I would try to pull him out like in Grand Theft Auto IV.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I would jump on the hood and try to smash the windshield like any responsible citizen should.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I would record it on my iphone and later claim that it was for evidence purposes.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the good video posts and the following good comments lately. Here is another one I saw.

Video really starts at 0:40 and gets really interesting at 2:00.

What would you do if you saw someone get run over and the drivers trying to run?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7zI1qMZb8&feature=player_detailpage"]車輛è¡æ’žç›´æ“Šè¨˜éŒ„ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely go GTA on his ass for making a hit and run.

She should have driven into one off the garages to get out off the way. But that the logical response, with three kids who knows.
Poor woman just want to get away from it and keep her kids safe.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted to choose both of these:

I would take down the plate and let the police handle it.
I would try to pull him out like in Grand Theft Auto IV.

I really don't know what I would have done, but once they hit me, I would have drove forward and pinned them against the wall... then dragged them out and told them if they moved I was gonna break their neck.... POS's like this is why us responsible people pay ridiculous prices for insurance.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I did not see the green car actually hit the person and drive away, so I don't know the exact conditions. But, if I hit somebody, and 2 guys with weapons charged my car immediately - I would have had the same response, OH ****.

At that point I would have called the cops myself and said "I hit somebody and now I'm being attacked." The guys attacking the car are just as in the wrong as the person who hit the bystander, in fact they could have caused the green car to run out of fear of their own life. What if there was a child in that car?

So without knowing the conditions of the incidents that occurred before the recording started, its hard to say who is in the wrong here. I can understand how both parties reacted the way they did.

But that was definitely an entertaining video, thank you for sharing.

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
I did not see the green car actually hit the person and drive away, so I don't know the exact conditions. But, if I hit somebody, and 2 guys with weapons charged my car immediately - I would have had the same response, OH ****.

At that point I would have called the cops myself and said "I hit somebody and now I'm being attacked." The guys attacking the car are just as in the wrong as the person who hit the bystander, in fact they could have caused the green car to run out of fear of their own life. What if there was a child in that car?

So without knowing the conditions of the incidents that occurred before the recording started, its hard to say who is in the wrong here. I can understand how both parties reacted the way they did.

But that was definitely an entertaining video, thank you for sharing.

I'm with you. We don't know what happened BEFORE the video started, we don't know what made the two dudes want confrontation in the first place. If some jerkoff and his buddy with a baseball bat came up to my car I'd try like hell to get away too.

I'd ASSUME the person in the green car did something pretty terrible previously, but that's just an assumption...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
With a child in the car, that's out of order. Police should have been called to tidy up the situation.

+1 If you have others in the car especially kids. With kids around things can get scary for them and if things turn really bad you put them in jeopardy.
Although when my wife was a kid her dad was picking up her kid brothers from the movies. They were stopped at a light and they saw a guy beating on a woman. Their dad said stay in the car and be quiet. He got out of the car and dropped the guy like a "Sack O Pertaters". Got back in the car and never said another word about it.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
If I were the woman in the camera car I would have got out of the friggin' way!

If I were in the camera car I would have got out of the friggin' way!

If I were the driver of the green Toyota I wouldn't have got into that situation to begin with.

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
If I were in the green Toyota I would have rammed the little asian guy with the bat when he tried to block my way from the rear of the vehicle. I would have crushed him under the tires or threw him over the hood when he was in front of the car trying to block the path. And I would have accelerated fast then slammed on the brakes if he ever got on the hood.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
:D...I meant if you saw it happen like these people did, like seeing the kid get run over and then the car try to run.

Looking at it from the criminals pov is funny though :rof

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
If I were in the green Toyota I would have rammed the little asian guy with the bat when he tried to block my way from the rear of the vehicle. I would have crushed him under the tires or threw him over the hood when he was in front of the car trying to block the path. And I would have accelerated fast then slammed on the brakes if he ever got on the hood.

Clearly you are not a very good criminal. lol.

So what you are saying is you would have murdered a guy with your car...on video? I hope you enjoy your time in prison...in this hypothetical situation. ;)