co adjustment

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes it is possible, do you know what those settings do?

there is a pin in the main harness that you have to put to ground in the US.

barijack

Reaction score
Visit site
You can also try searching the forums, or "google'ing" the idea and it will bring you back to handy pages on this forum since searching "co" here finds nothing due to the word being to short.

There are a lot of threads about this topic, and some even have pictures for you to show which harness to connect the wire to.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Visit site
hi done my c0 standard was c1 and c2 set at 0,now c1 and c2 is set at +18,bike runs fine bit quicker and smoother,checked with my local yamaha dealers machanic and he said it wont do no damage as the bike is set so lean at the factory because of the eu emitions

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Instead of starting a new thread I'm going to try to jack this one. I'm wondering if someone has a link to the how to for the co adjustment for a US FZ6. I've searched google, sbn, and here to no avail. The link that I actually found is now broken and leads to no where. Any help is greatly appreciated.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks for the link. I'm still wondering what he means when he says,

"Here's a picture that outlines where the new ground wire goes. I used a flattened db9 pin to fit into the plastic plug and connect to the jumper that I grounded on the brake reservoir mount bolt."

I can't decide if he means he inserted a pin into the open spot in the wire connector and then grounded the wire that ran to that open spot, or if he meant that he had a ground wire going to the pin inside the connector itself. Other than that I think I understand it.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I'm still wondering what he means when he says,

"Here's a picture that outlines where the new ground wire goes. I used a flattened db9 pin to fit into the plastic plug and connect to the jumper that I grounded on the brake reservoir mount bolt."

I can't decide if he means he inserted a pin into the open spot in the wire connector and then grounded the wire that ran to that open spot, or if he meant that he had a ground wire going to the pin inside the connector itself. Other than that I think I understand it.

he inserted a pin into the harness and then connected the wire from that pin to ground.